- Weedguru Higher
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
1. Try to grow off your property, on adjacent property, so that if your plot is found, it will not be traceable back to you. If it's not on your property, nobody has witnessed you there, and there is no physical evidence of your presence (footprints, fingerprints, trails, etc.), then it is virtually impossible to prosecute you for it, even if the cops think they know who it belongs to. Never admit to growing, to anyone.
2. Arrange your plants in such a way that it cannot be spotted from the air. This means you should simulate the randomness of nature when it comes to plants. Avoid planting in patterned rows or columns. Use the landscape to camouflage your plants; evergreens and pine trees can help hide marijuana plants during times when the weeds surrounding your plants have turned brown while the marijuana plants are still green.
3. Always make it a point to avoid leaving tracks or signs of you visiting your outdoor garden. Step on rocks and sticks and never walk through mud or soft ground. You can use different, random paths to get to your garden. Make cut backs in the trail, so that people on the main trail will tend to miss the cut-back to the grow area. Moreover, try not to disturb the natural vegetation around your outdoor garden at all times. Don't leave things laying about that shows someone has been there before; wrappers, cigarette butts, kleenex etc.
4. Keep in mind to tend to your outdoor garden during the night or early morning. In addition, limit the use of flashlights during the night when you visit your outdoor garden to at least normal levels since it will be suspicious for people to see lights flooding a certain portion of an outdoor garden during the night.
5. Don't park on the main road, always find a place to park that will not arouse suspicion by people that pass on the road.
5. Avoid showing your outdoor garden to your friends or colleagues. The time you can show your outdoor garden to the people you trust is when you need help harvesting buds.
6. The biggest thing to remember, is not to leave the garden equipment around the plants. Don't leave shovels, water bottles, water pots, bags of fertilizer near the plants. First off, this will tip off any law enforcement or wandering person that someone is actually growing and the plant isn't just some random ditch weed. Second, law enforcement will also try to take the fingerprints of the grow equipment. Obviously, this can be traced back to you.
7. Also, do not leave shoe prints. Police will not only take your shoe size, but also the look of the sole of your foot.Every shoeprint is unique, much like a fingerprint.
8. Bring along a backpack in case you intend to harvest the buds from your outdoor garden. This will help you conceal the buds while you're walking to your car or straight to your house.
9. Your best defence is that you're just passing thru the area, take a book about butterflies and birds plus a set of binoculars whenever you're on your way to your outdoor garden. This way, you can claim you were bird-watching or nature-tripping until you accidentally stumbled across someone's marijuana garden . Another great excuse, is to say that your walking your dog (provided you actually are lol) Make sure your prepared to spill bullshit and look innocent.
Watch your back, and watch it grow!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users