Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

How to Make Hash Oil Using The X-Tractor II

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 am

How to Make Hash Oil Using The X-Tractor II
Written by Bluecheese

I was afraid to make BHO as it can be dangerous. Well, if done right, it is not.

First I purchased the the X-tractor II form here. Then I got butane that had been refined for 5 times from here.

Hubby put the extractor together for me and the only hint I have is to set the extractors (I call them rockets) high enough so the butane going though the extractor does not bubble up & hit the screen at the bottom of the tube.

Next I ground up a jar of bud in my nut grinder.

Then I fill each rocket using a funnel and a poker.

It's time to move outside, with both rockets filled, 2 bottles of butane and a pyrex dish.

I select the correct nozzel between the butane & the rubber stopper, then press down on the can of butane until it stops dripping out the bottom. Notice the cylinder freezes.

I do one bottle of butane at a time. Once all the butane has poured through, I go back inside and start my trusty tea kettle to get boiling water.

Once my tea kettle has haeated up (it takes about 10 minutes) I pour boiling water into a pxrex dish that is slightly larger than the one containing the oil.

I bring the dish with the oil inside and place it in the dish with boiling water. The oil will bubble as the remaining butane is released.

I let it sit in the hot water for 20 minutes, then scrape the oil with razor blades. I usually smear one paper with oil & freeze the rest on the razor blades. Then it pops right off.

limabeing
Why Hello There !

Re: How to Make Hash Oil Using The X-Tractor II

Post by limabeing » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:58 am

where do i get a x-tractor