Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Higher's Hash Oil Hits

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Higher's Hash Oil Hits
By Weedguru Higher

Here's my prefered method for smoking hash oil.

Take a little gob of oil with a pin or paperclip (i used a small nail cause I can't find the pins but it's really too big) and let it melt onto the tip of a cigarette

Normally you don't do it on the tip like that, you do it holding the cig sideways. I had to do it that way to get the pics

As soon as the oil hits the cherry on the cigarette it burns off in a thick smoke...you inhale that smoke by holding the cig up close to your mouth.

Or another way you can inhale the smoke is by using one of these...

This is more effective than the above method because you don't waste any smoke if you took too big of a hit, and it's also less harsh for your throat and lungs. It's not practical for me though, cause I can't have a bottle like this laying around the house...the above method is more discreet.

Get yourself a plastic bottle, I usually use a 750ml pepsi bottles, but I didn't have any on hand so I'm using a juice bottle. Anything plastic works, and the size doesn't really matter

You need to make a hole that is a bit larger than a cigarette near the bottom of the bottle. The easiest way is too just burn a hole through with your lighter , though it's not too pretty and warps the bottle out of shape a bit.

Then grab a lit cigarette and prepare yourself a gob of oil to drop onto the cherry like described above

Quickly insert the burning end of the cigarette into the bottle through the hole you made. Gotta do it quick or else you'll waste that precious smoke! (make sure the lid is on the bottle)

Let the oil burn off and accumulate inside the bottle. The burning oil will give off a thick smoke..when it's starts to get thin, remove the cigarette.

Then when you're ready to take your hit, just unscrew the cap and inhale those thick oil fumes by putting your mouth up to the bottle.

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Higher's Hash Oil Hits

Post by Blunt Docta » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 am

wow nice dude
brilliant idea there