Large growrooms

Talk about grow room setup/design and equipment

Moderator: Moderators

DoctorDoobie
Casual toker
Casual toker

Large growrooms

Post by DoctorDoobie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Greetings and salutations, friends. A buddy of mine who used to visit this place refered me to it, said there are some very skilled growers here who can help a brother out. I won't go into much detail here, but I am planning on starting a few sizeable grow ops (50 plants minimum) in the near future. I don't know much about the set-ups needed for such large crops, the best I've managed is 5 plants.

This is Central Europe (about 150 miles from Amsterdam if that is any reference), so I'm mostly looking for online help here, but if you want in on this on the ground floor, I'm always open for suggestions... Fair compensation will be given!

And if da police is watching: I'm just joking. I'm actually a scrawny 14 year old nerd from Butthole, Pennsylvania talking tough online :stoned2: I don't mean any of this!

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: Large growrooms

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

We are unable and unwilling, as a site, and community, to advice and encourage commercial production of marijuana, which is what your post appears to intimate/infer...Please refrain from posing such questions in the future.
Cheers,
Animal
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

DoctorDoobie
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by DoctorDoobie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 am

Marijuwhatnow? Isn't that illegal, silly goose? I'm talking about growing tomatoes!

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

weedguru_animal wrote:We are unable and unwilling, as a site, and community, to advice and encourage commercial production of marijuana, which is what your post appears to intimate/infer...Please refrain from posing such questions in the future.
Cheers,
Animal
what he said...especially when you're 14 and presumably living in your parents humble abode!

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

DoctorDoobie wrote:Marijuwhatnow? Isn't that illegal, silly goose? I'm talking about growing tomatoes!
This website does not support or endorse the commercial growing of "Tomatoes"

We cater to those who want to support their own personal smoking habits.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma