Lights

Talk about grow room setup/design and equipment

Moderator: Moderators

gatorhater1005
Why Hello There !

Lights

Post by gatorhater1005 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:42 am

I found an old flourescent light in my basement however the light never seems to stop flickering (like on and off). im just growing one or two plants in my attic so its not big scale. its not the power outlet so i was wondering what else it might be... i would just go buy a new bulb but im not old enough to drive so does anybody have any other tips on how to stop the flickering... btw i still have light on it but its not flourescent

smooth
Why Hello There !

Re: Lights

Post by smooth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm

IF ITS AN OLDER LAMP IT MAY HAVE A STARTER IN THE CIRCUIT AND THE STARTER MAY BE WORN OUT THE STARTER IS LIKE A SMALL TIN CAN AT ONE END OF THE LAMO GIVE IT A QUARTER TURN TO THE LEFT AND MAY POP ON INTO YOUR HAND THE HARD WARE STORE WILL HAVE THEM IF TITS NOT THAT THEN YOU GOT TO CGANGE THE TUBE
ANY MORE REPAIS ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONET GO AND GET AN T5 LAMP ASSY IF YOU WANT FLOURECENT LIGHT OR SPEND IT ON THE LATEST AND GRATEST LED PANELTHIS IS THE YEAR TO SEE BEST IMPROVE MENT IN LED TECHNOLOGY :chronic:

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:25 pm

You need a proper light before even thinking about attempting growing....

kingc719
Why Hello There !

Post by kingc719 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

i have a t5 4 flourescent bulbs i added a blue spectrum light is that ok to use both to gether during vegg phase?