Quick Question

Talk about grow room setup/design and equipment

Moderator: Moderators

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Quick Question

Post by flashgordon » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:47 am

Ok i was just curious of what puts out more power. 150W HPS or 400W HPS because i seen the super skunk log n the guy switched from 400W to 150W after a while...i was just curious if either of these 2 bulbs would make ur electricity bill go up alot or what...cause i been thinking about growing indoors but dont want my electric bill to raise n make the electric company get suspicious to why there is so much electricity being used.Also my friend is growing outdoor...how would he switch light periods after each stage if he has it growing from the sun,also he is using peat moss n he read in hightimes throw a piece of banana bout 15 inches from ur plant so everything is attracted to that..and just also wondering bout how long it takes to grow out in the outdoors? I can see if he will add pictures but not for sure
"A blunt is almost like a one hit wonder"

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Psyclone » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:47 am

400W is nothing compared to 1000W on bills...with 400w it's like a computer on a timer. It raises no flags. The 400w puts out more power.

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:05 am

So if i decided to grow a 400 w hps would be a good selection to go with since it would raise no flags from the law but puts out alot more power through out the house?
"A blunt is almost like a one hit wonder"