Mirrors?

Talk about grow room setup/design and equipment

Moderator: Moderators

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Mirrors?

Post by SykonoT » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm

See this is y I rarely post because jackass "think they know it alls" always got some thing to try n make me look stupid about.. I know mylar isn't the answer to everything but as I said that's y I ask higher!he the only one that never gives me bs n lies n make me look dumb ,all I have to say is if u cnt b positive n Tlk good then don't Tlk at all I ddnt ask for all that shit n don't appreciate it..peace and thanks higher for the advice
Bop bop beech

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 am

Buddy all I did was explain why things work like they do and pointed out you were incorrect about mirrors absorbing light. It sounds like you are here to be told what to do. I am here to learn.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:45 am

If y say so n if u call asking higher his opinion on something is being told what to then believe what u want but as I said I simply asked higher something and as before u have to put in ur 2sense and act like I'm stupid so yea w/e u say dude
Bop bop beech

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

blackxs wrote:Buddy all I did was explain why things work like they do and pointed out you were incorrect about mirrors absorbing light. It sounds like you are here to be told what to do. I am here to learn.
Certain mirrors do absorb some light and light spectrums dude...

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:
blackxs wrote:Buddy all I did was explain why things work like they do and pointed out you were incorrect about mirrors absorbing light. It sounds like you are here to be told what to do. I am here to learn.
Certain mirrors do absorb some light and light spectrums dude...
Everything absorbs some amount of light, im just saying mirrors are much more efficient than mylar at reflecting. Im not saying its better for growing, I know why mirrors arent good for that now. I already learned everything I wanted out of this thread. I asked because I wanted to learn and clarified because I like to teach, not because im trying to make anyone feel stupid.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 am

Teaching and learning is the whole point of this forum so lets not bicker about it ok

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 am

N don't worry I added this mofo to my foe list so I Dnt have to see the stupid n childish remarks on every little post I do,no worries to all admins of the site I'm not here for drama,I'm hereto learn and thats exactly what I've been doing..asking n getting advice and learning alot of good stuff as always,much thanks to those that actually helps nstead of starting drama I'm not perfect kid but atleast I'm trying...peace :scratch:
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 am

My bad bout the first part I didn't see ur message n my phone just finally sent it through..Srry about that
Bop bop beech

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 am

you do realize, that you two are on the same side, arguing the same points, right?? :ohjeez:

misunderstnading's a bitch.