brazilian weed?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

brazilian weed?

Post by Tripped »

hey, anyone know if there's lots of weed in brazil? cause I might be going there for sometime and I wanted to know if I could just buy some down there.
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

you shouldn't have a problem dude
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

yeah they have weed just about anywhere
User avatar
not so new kid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: monroe, NJ
Contact:

Post by not so new kid »

dont they have those giant weed farms in south america?... brazils in south america right?
"the best things in life are the ones u can die from"
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

If your planning on taking a trip ANYWHERE outside of the U.S... you'll have an easy time finding weed.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

yeah, you're all probably right, well, it's a while before I go, but i'm gonna be living there for a while and they let kids drink down there and everyone parties at like 3 am, it's gonna kick ass. :)
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

yeah dude , shouldnt be a prob


and while your down there, try some of the pitú, very nice drink gets you drunk as hell in a few glasses :D
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users