brazilian weed?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
brazilian weed?
hey, anyone know if there's lots of weed in brazil? cause I might be going there for sometime and I wanted to know if I could just buy some down there.
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
- not so new kid
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: monroe, NJ
- Contact:
-
Propaganda
- Bonghead

- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
yeah dude , shouldnt be a prob
and while your down there, try some of the pitú, very nice drink gets you drunk as hell in a few glasses
and while your down there, try some of the pitú, very nice drink gets you drunk as hell in a few glasses
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users