After knocking off 1000+ players in a 14k guaranteed tournament, I find myself 2nd in chips on the final table. Im holding 9 5 clubs am on the big blind, everyone folds except the small blind which calls, I check. Flop comes 5d 9h 8d. Small blind checks, I move all in with my 2 pair, He calls with 9d 3s. This fucker catches runner runner diamonds, making a flush. He ends up finishing second, collecting 3500, I end up with 350.
Poker bad beats thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
Filter
- Casual toker

- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 6:13 pm
- Contact:
Poker bad beats thread
My worst beat was as follows:
After knocking off 1000+ players in a 14k guaranteed tournament, I find myself 2nd in chips on the final table. Im holding 9 5 clubs am on the big blind, everyone folds except the small blind which calls, I check. Flop comes 5d 9h 8d. Small blind checks, I move all in with my 2 pair, He calls with 9d 3s. This fucker catches runner runner diamonds, making a flush. He ends up finishing second, collecting 3500, I end up with 350.

After knocking off 1000+ players in a 14k guaranteed tournament, I find myself 2nd in chips on the final table. Im holding 9 5 clubs am on the big blind, everyone folds except the small blind which calls, I check. Flop comes 5d 9h 8d. Small blind checks, I move all in with my 2 pair, He calls with 9d 3s. This fucker catches runner runner diamonds, making a flush. He ends up finishing second, collecting 3500, I end up with 350.
-
dubers
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:33 pm
- Location: cornwall, uk
- Contact:
i was real drunk on my mates stag weekend and was down to my last legs.
i held on and managed to pull it back and with just me and 1 opponent left i went all in with 3 of a kind on aces.
then the fucker pulls out a full house losing me a nice 60 quid winnings.
(okay its not as bad as 14k lol)
the next day we went to the horses and i lost all my money then borrowed a tenner and put it on the last race.
i went for 3rd favourite to win at 7-1.
finally my luck came through and i won back all the money id lost and i was a happy bunny
the day after that i took 45 quid of my mate in 1 hand of brag then went to bed then went to a snooker club and put 2 quid in a fruitie and won the 25 quid jackpot
i say it was karma lol
i held on and managed to pull it back and with just me and 1 opponent left i went all in with 3 of a kind on aces.
then the fucker pulls out a full house losing me a nice 60 quid winnings.
(okay its not as bad as 14k lol)
the next day we went to the horses and i lost all my money then borrowed a tenner and put it on the last race.
i went for 3rd favourite to win at 7-1.
finally my luck came through and i won back all the money id lost and i was a happy bunny
the day after that i took 45 quid of my mate in 1 hand of brag then went to bed then went to a snooker club and put 2 quid in a fruitie and won the 25 quid jackpot
i say it was karma lol
z===============>camel?
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
I had a pretty bad run of cards before I actually just quit the game.
These were all live in one night at the same table.
Anyway we were playing a cash game and I had 44. Flop came 4AA i end up all in with a guy who has A2. He calls my 160$ All in with that. turn is a blank and river is a 2 giving him a higher full house and thus, he wins the pot.
Same guy later that night: I end up all in with him pre flop making a smart play with my AA. He ends up calling a 120$ all in with AQ. flop comes 10 J 3. (I already know what's coming) Turn is a blank and of course the river is a K - He makes the straight.
I buy back once again and I have AQ in a hand with another guy. Flop comes Q3J I bet big and he calls. Turn is a 9. I bet about 50$ and he pushes me all in (70 more). I say "Man, I know you're drawing so I call. He shows J10 (mid pair and a straight draw). River is a K giving him the straight and that's when I left the room shouting a few explitives.
Not statistically the worst beats out there but in terms of being "bad beat" those sure as hell felt the worst.
These were all live in one night at the same table.
Anyway we were playing a cash game and I had 44. Flop came 4AA i end up all in with a guy who has A2. He calls my 160$ All in with that. turn is a blank and river is a 2 giving him a higher full house and thus, he wins the pot.
Same guy later that night: I end up all in with him pre flop making a smart play with my AA. He ends up calling a 120$ all in with AQ. flop comes 10 J 3. (I already know what's coming) Turn is a blank and of course the river is a K - He makes the straight.
I buy back once again and I have AQ in a hand with another guy. Flop comes Q3J I bet big and he calls. Turn is a 9. I bet about 50$ and he pushes me all in (70 more). I say "Man, I know you're drawing so I call. He shows J10 (mid pair and a straight draw). River is a K giving him the straight and that's when I left the room shouting a few explitives.
Not statistically the worst beats out there but in terms of being "bad beat" those sure as hell felt the worst.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users