MK FANS??

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
TimmyJ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:09 am
Location: Arlington, WA
Contact:

MK FANS??

Post by TimmyJ »

Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2 is the shiitt to play stoned. And for some reason whenever i'm done tokin im like ten times better at the game.. which tells u its a true stoner game.
If you haven't played it, or any other MK game. . .
Do it.
"Reality is just an illusion, created by a lack of weed."
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

My favorite MK came was trilogy for playstation.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Magnavox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Magnavox »

I haven't played any of the new-generation MK games, but when I used to own an SNES, I had MKII and III, and I was so terrible at both, haha.

I think the only fighting game I've gotten relatively good at is Tekken Tag Tournament for PS2.
SunriseToka8806
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by SunriseToka8806 »

I dont know about any of you but I think Shoalin Monks is a kick ass MK game cause you and a friend can whoop the shit outta enemies. Plus its got some pretty sick fatalities.
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I dont break 'em for nobody."
smokey mc pot
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:46 pm
Contact:

Post by smokey mc pot »

yo i think they are all cool adn i personally love sholin monks :lol:
i am the one and only mechaman
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users