Forgotten Realms Anyone?

Book reviews, creative writing, essays...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Forgotten Realms Anyone?

Post by captainMorton »

I was talking about books on some other thread and I got wondering, Does anybody on this wonderfull website read forgotten realms besides me? Or at least other fantasy books(i dont like to include the lord of the rings trillogy because of the craze the movies turned it into, I liked it before the movies!!)

if you do well let me know and we can talk about it. and I would love to talk about it seeing as none of my freinds read them(they think they are too nerdy)
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

WOW, i cant belive nobody here reads forrgotten realms, oh well more for me
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users