
Strongest bud youve ever had
Moderator: Moderators
-
uptownzhaze
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 4:19 pm
- Location: Nyc
- Contact:
- endo_spark
- Bonghead

- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
- Location: Southside,TX
- Contact:
Damn Ive never had the chance to smoke any other kind of weed but Mexican weed
It gets me a little high but I never go on any tight trips or anything. The only thing Ive smoke besides regular bud if 'dro, thats a little better
I would like to try some white widow, or purple haze or any other kind of weed that'll get you amazing trips, so if anybody would like to set up a deal I am willing to pay you some money if you ship me some white widow or purple haze or other nice bud. Just PM if youre interested
I would like to try some white widow, or purple haze or any other kind of weed that'll get you amazing trips, so if anybody would like to set up a deal I am willing to pay you some money if you ship me some white widow or purple haze or other nice bud. Just PM if youre interested
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
damn only buds i smoked was Green,Dro,skunk and mango pina....damn....That mango is the best. oh and Green:Sticky icky i think its called. damn i never got that good shit like haze or anything. im so jealous
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
-
Wofen
- Bonghead

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
- Contact:
the best shit I have had was leaf, but it was laced with Oil and Dusted off. THAT SHIT WAS GOOD, but I dont think i would do it again, to much of a high, bbut oh well, it was fun.
dont really know if that counts or not but well. Also,all you guys are lucky, where I live, you dont even get to ask what type it is, you just take it and smoke it, and if it gets you high, it was good.
Wofen
The Lone Wolf
dont really know if that counts or not but well. Also,all you guys are lucky, where I live, you dont even get to ask what type it is, you just take it and smoke it, and if it gets you high, it was good.
Wofen
The Lone Wolf
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
the very strongest I've ever had woulda been a few months ago, my EX-dealer claimed he had invented a new breed, and being a bit of a risk-taker, I went with it... I saw shit I can't even describe when I'm sober, it was so intense... the best I can describe it as, was when you close your eyes and look up and feel like you're falling slightly back, it was like that only 10000000000 times faster and I felt waves of colour seep into and around me, and life turned into colours that I could interpret somehow, and then there was a moment of darkness where I could see nothing and feel nothing except for a rush that made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster going down at top speed down a spiral slope... that was the most intense thing I've ever expeirienced from weed, I'll tell you that
and what I detailed then doesn't even cover half of it, because it can't be explained 
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
- cart00n_nightmare
- Casual toker

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:54 am
- Location: oN My CoUcH
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- -[420]-CuRIoUsmE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
- Location: NM, Usa
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
HotRockTony
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Durham
- Contact:
Strongest Weed
Best smoke I ever had was a ready made joint (canna brand) that I got in a Dutch coffee shop. I bought a pack of five and the rest was a blur. I remember standing up to leave the cafe and the rush of euphoria swept over me like a wave. What a pleasant day that was. 
Inhale,Hold,Exhale,Bliss.
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
the first time i smokd mongopina i thought i was gon die,because it was the highest ive evr gotten.i always smoked in a group and i guess i never got enuff weed..but i was twitching,it was cold, i felt like if i was walking on air,and i never felt like that....it sux cuz wen i smoke i get paranoid alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and then while im smokin i start talkin about how bad smokin is and why am i doing it, but heck, i do it anyways..its pretty funny. 
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
