Spiderman 3

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Spiderman 3

Post by SpRi7e »

So who here is going to be seeing spiderman 3 today? or whenever it comes out. I'm going to see it next week probably mainly because I hate going to theatres that are filled up but this movie looks like it would be pretty bad ass.
Peace Not Greed.
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

seeing it at the drive-ins tonight...ghost rider is on after it so we're gonna get drunk and run around...but spidermans gonna rock
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

saw it last night. which was stupid. because we had to wait in line and by the time the movie started we we already coming down, and we smoked a lot really fast so we were coming down hard.....
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

I saw it on Friday. Line was fucking ridiculous and I was sitting next to some LOSER in a spiderman costume who was like, 50 and kept saying "They aren't staying true to the comic!" The movie was pretty dope tho. I hope they dont make nemore tho.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

fucking shite lol watched it last night the films layout is
romance, comedy, action, repeate for like 3 hours the fight scenes where badass but the story was terrible only reason i found it half decent is because id smoked a quater just before we went in biggest waste of 3.70 ever
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

i saw it last night, i loved it id say it was the best of the three. and yeah probably best just to leave the spiderman movies now.
midnight_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:51 pm
Contact:

Post by midnight_stoner »

i watched it today on bootleg...and everytime they said mary jane we took a hit of the joint...AWESOME..not the movie the weed was killer
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Ziggy wrote:If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
yeah for sure..
i think they planned bringing the lizard in... that scientist
man i used to love collecting spiderman cards!

i will see it i think... hope its better than two... i hated two... liked one
woah
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

They are making a new one, they're having a TV show about making the cast for spiderman and other characters I think. I saw it in a commercial for the previews of it. You just send in home footage of yourself that would prove that you're a good spiderman and they'll pick you.
Peace Not Greed.
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

I saw spiderman 3 tonight. I thought it was terrible! A couple of the fight scenes were cool, but it wasn't very convincing. I found myself laughing at the film for all the wrong reasons. And of course, the part before the final climactic battle where spiderman comes flying in and poses for a moment in front of a big American flag. I hate goverment propaganda! They did say Mary Jane a lot though and that was probably the best thing about the movie.

Spiderman 3 = Cash Cow
Last edited by logically on Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

saw it a while ago, wasn't that good :/
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
dark_star_leviathan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by dark_star_leviathan »

Yeah, I went to see it with Logically...and his opinion is the same as mine...
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

Ziggy wrote:If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
that guy was BADASS!!!
HE HAD A FUCKING AXE FOR A HAND!!!
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users