Stoner City

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Stoner City

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I want this game!!

Image

Image

Product Description

Stoner City is the game of owners and stoners that makes you the head of your very own budding buisness. Buy, sell, grow, and trade all while trying to keep up with the growing demand for your...uh product.

But it's not all just dollars and sinsemilla. Being kicked out of your parent's basement, getting busted by the man or going to rehab are just some of the hasseles you'll deal with as you make your way through the world of high finance. So, roll those bones and get ready to smoke the competition, because in STONER CITY - the player with the most weed is the winner indeed!
Image
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

Where can i purchase this lovely game?
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Amazon has it...as for a specific local store I have no idea...maybe the local headshop?
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by andriaSRH »

Probably Spencersgifts.com. I'm prettty sure we used to sell that. We also had stoner checkers.
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

You work at spencers? lucky ducky!!!
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by andriaSRH »

Yep. It's a pretty chill job. We are the cool kids in the mall :lol:
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

I have this game. its just like monopoly. and its just as boring. I never finish. just get pissed off and throw the board.
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
User avatar
katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: Stoner City

Post by katielovesbud »

andriaSRH wrote:Probably Spencersgifts.com. I'm prettty sure we used to sell that. We also had stoner checkers.
man i want that game!! :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by Gorecore »

I found the board game online at a place called Hippieshop.com. It's around $35.00. Here's a link:

http://www.hippieshop.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/9402

Site looks trustworthy. There's an 800 number listed right at the bottom.
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Stoner City

Post by weedguru_animal »

its name reminds me of my second option for the original name of the site...DopeCity.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users