Call of Duty: Black Ops

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Bubbles »

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut ... 3?type=flv


my god this looks sick, i nearly pissed myself when i saw what appeared to be the torque bow from Gears of War, and yea other than that it just looks cool with new weapons and what not, the rest of it is probably going to be the exact same as all of the other games.
Image
aloysiuscarl
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 am
Contact:

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by aloysiuscarl »

I am really excited about this game. I am one of the people that thinks WaW had a lot more to offer then MW. I personally like them both, but unfortunately there is a lot of IW fanboys that won't even give this game a chance. I like the idea for this game. I fear its going to be wasted in halway shootings like we've seen a thousand times before. Black Ops has potential, but if its just a new cod with a different setting .
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Bubbles »

i dont care what it is, aslong as i get new maps and new weapons. if the gameplay compares to WaW then thats even better.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users