taking of pelham 123
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6579
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
taking of pelham 123
John Travolta facing off against Denzel Washington, in a remake of an old classic...Its important to have an idea of what this movie sets out to do, before watching and reviewing. So...I saw this as an attempt to offer a thriller/action story, a plot very viable, transformed from word to screen by a squad of decent actors. With the evergreen Travolta and journeyman Denzel as the trump cards, and Turturo and Gandolfini for support, this film works. As in, in fufils everything it sets out to do. The relationship between the main duo is intriguing. The action well shot and timed. If you wish to watch something that entertains, though doesn't really pull at your heart strings, other than at one stage when Denzel is telling his wife that he is enterting the lions den, and she shows immense strength in return, and also, doesnt make you think particualrly hard, to make sense of the on-screen antics of our villains and heroes, then give this a roll of the dice. Because I enjoyed it...
Animal Rating : 7.5/10
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: taking of pelham 123
yea I only watched this because of Travolta, and loved the movie. Denzel did a really good job aswell.

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: taking of pelham 123
This was an awesome movie, I too watched it twice
I'd vote higher than 7.5/10
I'd vote higher than 7.5/10

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
