1-ichi

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

1-ichi

Post by weedguru_animal »



I thought I had downloaded Ichi The Killer, after recalling to mind, several sturdy reccomendations from trusted sources, and it wasn't until long after I had finished devouring 1-Ichi, that I realized, that what i had seen was actually the prequel, rather than the Main Event. And now I sit here, drinking vodka, listening to the song which launches as the End credits bring a close to the weird, brutal action on screen...i fucking love this song. And I equally adored the film.

Its strange. But then again, so are the Japs. Not just the script, the action, but the cinematogrophy, are seriously fierce, in your face, likely to shake the very foundations of any mormons stupid enough to touch such dynamite.

I will not surmise the plot, or say any more, other than...WATCH THIS FILM. For its by far one of the best I have seen for many centuries...

Animal Rating 9/10.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by Bubbles »

i will be blunt: that looks shitty.
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by weedguru_animal »

be as blunt as you desire, mon amour...but if you avoid this, only you are missing out...for its brutal and wonderful.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

does it have subtitles?
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by weedguru_animal »

YES, scott...
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by weedguru_animal »


my all time favourite jap track... :rasta:
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: 1-ichi

Post by J O E »

accidentally flipped onto this movie once a couple years back... couldn't look away
its just there in the air
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users