the echelon conspiracy

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

the echelon conspiracy

Post by weedguru_animal »



I stumbled across this, many pages into The Times Greatest Films of 2009...A thriller, it appeared to be. With the only recognizable face showing itself as...that big black guy from...????? Several films, none of which I can presently draw to the fore of my mind. I was drunkard, then heavily stoned...such a mixture leading me to ponder, as the opening 10 -20 minutes confronted me, that I should crawl, very slowly to the OFF button, crawl back to bed, and hope to survive the night. But...after dealing with that dizzy spell, to put it mildly, I was drawn into this film. Saw it through to then end, with ease and pleasantly surprising eagerness to consume the on screen action.

The nut of the matter is a...viable situation, given present day technology, of man vs government vs artificial intelligence.

Enjoyable...
Animal Rating 6.5/10
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users