carlos
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6579
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
carlos
Growing up in england, I saw this chap on the news sporadically...always shown as a police photofit...and referred to with a grave countenance, and mentions of 'international terrorist'...It was partly, that it took so long to catch him, but mainly his name, which made him stick in my mind. I mean...to a kid...a hard to catch, dangerous as hell man, responsible for countless atrocities, who the police still could only show the public as a photofit image...hohohoohoho...indeed, he grabbed my interest. And so I was happy as hell, to find this trilogy of rooted in fact, blanks filled in with fiction, account of his life and times and 'crimes'...
I want to design a t-shirt, with that famous photofit adorning the chest area, wearing the communist beret, and the words of 'Carlos shits all over CHe'...Maybe I am believing too much in something which is clearly defined, by its producers, as a fictionalized version of his life, but still, what the hell...Carlos seems more like a proper revolutionary, as in attacking The Enemy, much more than Che managed. He seems a born soldier, prepared to regularly put his own life on the line to chase his Cause...zero interest in inspiring others through rhetoric, more interested and involved in, killing pigfuckers, making them pay with their lives for their capitalist zeal, than making sophist speeches.
Wicked.
Animal rating 8.5/10
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users