www.buydutchseeds.com

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
flynn

www.buydutchseeds.com

Post by flynn »

hey guys
anyone bought from www.buydutchseeds.com before
if you have i'd like to hear your comments on their service, shipping times and quality of merchandise

cheers :wink:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Say SPAM!
Image
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Stoned_Assassin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:47 am
Location: ...way up high...
Contact:

Post by Stoned_Assassin »

:D lol......but no.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

lmao@ 9.5 funniest shit ever. but seriously no disrespect to the brothas, i mean i grew up with black ppl so i am like the least racsit person on the planet and i have kicked many an ass just for being stupid biggots. like i mean if someone just pops a joke no problem, but if someone seriously looks down upon black people and says like "stupid dirty fucking *censor*" i will have to kick some ass
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Hah hey what game is that I recognize it. I want to get it emulated.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Hell its just a funny picture. No disrespect, why would I? Half my friends are black..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

And I dont know what game its from, but I too reconigze it somehow =\
Obviously from NES tho.

Check out this link, the reviews are hilarious, I laughed my ass off, the Transformers one is so funny.
Image

http://www.somethingawful.com/rompit/
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Its a boxing game I know that much. Mike Tysons boxing or something.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users