What we hate

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i see what you mean ikku... haha yet you are being hypocritical as you say that.. but still i understand.. what you want to say (as to not make yoruself a hater) "I love people who love" then theres nothign wrong :D... i try to be positive as much as i can... and i know theres always a point of... icantbeanymorepositive....but i think that if you put emphesis on the things you hate they will occur more. since your making them present in your mind already.... so i believe it is better to not express your hate for something (even if we do all hate something) and instead talk about the things you like/love


ok so the things i hate (ya ahahah ^^^ i still think thats all true but for the sake of forumness)

1. Materialistic people, who think they will recive things without working for them

2. I hate the government of present day America and its corruption (i know there are other gov. like this but i live in US)

3. I hate how people act somethings>>> today i went paint balling.. and my frient had $50 of mine since i slept over bla bla he just had $50 of mine.. so he let me use his brothers gun, and paint balls that they bought.. at the end of the day since i didnt really have to pay for anything.. im like hey ........insert name here......can you gimme my money back? and he hands me $20... and i took it and in my mind im like... ok.. wheres the other $30? but ya i see why since he saved me a lot of money but for gods sake have the decensy to give me the money, because im not a faggot ass bitch that wouldnt have given him money for the stuff he let me borrow... pluz he even mumbled like.. "cuz i let you use my brothers stuff" and im like... what? and he says "nother nvm".. that getts me boilin haha

4. I hate reading books for school i dont like....gimme a freakin break "you need to deal with things you dont like BSBSBSBSBSBSS ananan" stfu if i dont want to read the damn book im not gonna

5. I hate cracking of knucles, just so weird

6. I hate movie ratings... ESPECIALLY for say war movies or like hitler movies... movies with significance you know??? gimme a fucking break your kids HAVE to see that shit if you want them to think on their own...im glad my parents were never really big on o thats rater R bla bla.. plus at this age... i wouldnt really give a shit if my parents didnt want me watching a certain movie (not that i think they would care)

7. I hate present day discipline methods... getting suspended from school???? WTF is that gonna do to you'??? teach you that if youve done something wrong you should take a break? have some free time? its better than going to school if you ask me, especially being suspended from MISSING school?? your just gonna miss more school

8. I hate the lies "authority" teaches us about drugs when we are kids... sure a lot of what they say can be true...but the "scare" method of teaching kids about drugs isnt gonna fucking work.. thats why i love that book that one guy wrote..its a childrens book about marijuana.. i dont remember what its callled... and people are outraged by it??? fuck you then

9. I hate super Christian/Catholic people... im Catholic myself (somewhat.. i have my own views many of which i dont agree with what the chruch says) im talking about the people that you see in those crazy churches.. as like fucking screming to god....tears flowing out of their eyes from being in the presence of god by being in that church...and then the crazy preechers...sounds like they are leading a Nazi rally or something??? I dont even want to go to church.. ill admit when i was little it used to be.. i dont want to go to church because i thought it was boring as FUCK!!!... now its.. i dont want to go to church because its a waste of time1)... 2(i dont need the church to be in the presence of god 3) why the hell do i need to donate money to the church?????????? if the chuch says that i need to give donations or w.e to go to heaven then frankly.. F- off...i dont really even see myself as Catholic or w.e.... i guess im just Monotheistic thats all i can really say (phewwww)

i couldnt think of a # 10 even though im sure there is one....


but thats enough hating for today....my raving and ranting even to me sounds like a lot and maybe over the edge... but thats just me...plus i know all of you could come up with just as an extensive list as i did (even if you dont want to)

Peace

Mother Theresa- I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

dekay496 wrote:I love you, guys...
hahah my thoughts igzackly XD
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i hate closed minds
Image
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

I hate the American Government's lies and bullshit.

I hate Paris Hilton (and most other famous people who are dumb)

other than that, I try really hard not to hate on anyone.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
bobdole
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: vancouver, Washington
Contact:

Post by bobdole »

I hate goverment intrusion into the private economy, and Carlos Mencia.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i hate comedians trying to be funny.. especially when they are not

i hate those fake comericals you know like... tutoring shit for kids.. and the kids are like "Ya this program has helped me a lot and its so much fun!!!!" and they arnt even convincing.... it obvious they arnt even paying them enough to act as bad as they do... and what they mean to say is "My parents are forcing me to do this bullshit because they said their gona kill me if i dont! :D "
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by longjohnsilver »

i hate liars obnoxious drunks, people who smoke pot but quit then talk bad about it to your face and fucking belittle you for it every chance they get, people who cant take a joke...ever!.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

longjohnsilver wrote:i hate liars obnoxious drunks, people who smoke pot but quit then talk bad about it to your face and fucking belittle you for it every chance they get, people who cant take a joke...ever!.
Yeah i agree on the potheads that quit and become preachers lol, fucking assholes.

Hypocrites!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

i really don't like how people don't include alchohol as a "drug"

especially people who drink like mad men but tell them you smoke weed and they get all "don't do drugs" on you
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by longjohnsilver »

exactly, the person i was refering to in that statement drinks a beer in the shower every morning(it does make for one kickass shower beer pyramid though) and continues drinking all day, i just drink all day with him and occasionally go smoke in between.
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

i hate posers and ppl that constantly wear clothes with theyre native flag on it
where ever u from, we dont fkin care !
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

ppl that constantly wear clothes with theyre native flag on it
Certainly helps if you're from Canada in Europe and don't want to be mistaken for a yank. ( No offense to you yanks)

I hate people who you're smoking with using your weed and pipe, and then get pissed off at their girlfreind for dumping them over the phone during said session and then TOSSING MY MOTHER FUCKING PIPE DOWN THE FUCKING ALLEY BREAKING MY FIRST FUCKING GLASS PIPE THAT HAD NOT EVEN SEEN IT'S SECOND 420 :evil:
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
gravey
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:17 am
Contact:

Post by gravey »

Accident_of_Birth wrote:
ppl that constantly wear clothes with theyre native flag on it
Certainly helps if you're from Canada in Europe and don't want to be mistaken for a yank. ( No offense to you yanks)

I hate people who you're smoking with using your weed and pipe, and then get pissed off at their girlfreind for dumping them over the phone during said session and then TOSSING MY MOTHER FUCKING PIPE DOWN THE FUCKING ALLEY BREAKING MY FIRST FUCKING GLASS PIPE THAT HAD NOT EVEN SEEN IT'S SECOND 420 :evil:
:shock: He must've recieved a woopin' for that?
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7930/sig28qqfj2.png[/img]
longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by longjohnsilver »

i would have flipped my shit over that, that guy would have needed medical attention
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

He has a broken nose, and I've got the fuckers bong as hostage till it's replaced.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users