what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by Bubbles »

Morgan lives in a world where everyone else has been infected by a plague that turns them into undead, vampiric creatures.
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Gorecore wrote:Is that the movie where the zombies put a mannequin in a spot to trap Will Smith?

Remember, they couldn't go in sunlight or they'd burn. So yeah, that'd make them zombie looking vampires.
Oh ya, I guess so eh
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by Gorecore »

Mike Patton, the lead singer of Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, etc. also provided the voicing work for all the male vampires in that movie. He did all the screams, grunts, growls, and such. Just another interesting factoid I stumbled across while surfing the web.
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

by a mile.... zombieland :)
woah
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by zERo~Chronic »

dawn of the dead all day long
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by andriaSRH »

Weedguru Higher wrote:The movie with Will Smith in a deserted city with the zombies was awesome....I forget the damn title
Ohh that was a good one. Depressing but good.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by Gorecore »

I Am Legend.

The part in the video store makes me sad:

"I... I promised a friend I would say hello to you today. Please say hello to me. Please say hello to me."
Image
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Yeah I was going to mention I Am Legend as well. Those creatures were Zombie enough for me...
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
stiffanbond
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 3:15 am
Contact:

Re: what is your fav Zombie movie ??

Post by stiffanbond »

My favorite zombie movies are:

1.Dawn of The Dead
2.Shaun Of The Dead
3.Resident Evil Series
4.Day of The Dead
5.I Am Legend
6.Silent Hill
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users