Strongest bud youve ever had

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

uptownzhaze
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 4:19 pm
Location: Nyc
Contact:

Post by uptownzhaze »

this is the haze i got from uptown

Image
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Damn Ive never had the chance to smoke any other kind of weed but Mexican weed :( It gets me a little high but I never go on any tight trips or anything. The only thing Ive smoke besides regular bud if 'dro, thats a little better :twisted:

I would like to try some white widow, or purple haze or any other kind of weed that'll get you amazing trips, so if anybody would like to set up a deal I am willing to pay you some money if you ship me some white widow or purple haze or other nice bud. Just PM if youre interested :)
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

damn only buds i smoked was Green,Dro,skunk and mango pina....damn....That mango is the best. oh and Green:Sticky icky i think its called. damn i never got that good shit like haze or anything. im so jealous
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

the best shit I have had was leaf, but it was laced with Oil and Dusted off. THAT SHIT WAS GOOD, but I dont think i would do it again, to much of a high, bbut oh well, it was fun.

dont really know if that counts or not but well. Also,all you guys are lucky, where I live, you dont even get to ask what type it is, you just take it and smoke it, and if it gets you high, it was good.

Wofen
The Lone Wolf
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

the very strongest I've ever had woulda been a few months ago, my EX-dealer claimed he had invented a new breed, and being a bit of a risk-taker, I went with it... I saw shit I can't even describe when I'm sober, it was so intense... the best I can describe it as, was when you close your eyes and look up and feel like you're falling slightly back, it was like that only 10000000000 times faster and I felt waves of colour seep into and around me, and life turned into colours that I could interpret somehow, and then there was a moment of darkness where I could see nothing and feel nothing except for a rush that made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster going down at top speed down a spiral slope... that was the most intense thing I've ever expeirienced from weed, I'll tell you that :shock: and what I detailed then doesn't even cover half of it, because it can't be explained 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
cart00n_nightmare
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:54 am
Location: oN My CoUcH
Contact:

Post by cart00n_nightmare »

Yeah man the best i've had is purple haze....but this bubble gum whats it like and whats it look and taste like and how much do prices run for this stuff?
"SmOkInG HeRb ReVeALs YoU To YoUrSeLf"
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

AK-47

Image
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

taht ask is off the charts, so thats the shit that whacked u the most ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Yup, half a joint of that and you're high as fuck.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

damn where can i get some ? how much ? shit i dont kno bout that bein in ny if i ask any dealers they'd prolly go ? ak-47? i aint 50 cent get outta here pal
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

if they don't know ak-47, they're not worthy of being dealers anyway.

just ask around, someone's bound to have it. it's pretty well-spread strain, like chronic and purple haze and shit.
User avatar
-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
Location: NM, Usa
Contact:

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE »

the best i've tried was ivory, mmmmm, it is so good it gives u a relaxing high, it dont make me paranoid :roll:
"FuCk YoUR MoM and YoUr DoG"
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

like that weed Red & Meth were growing in How High?

sounds deeeeeeee-licious.
HotRockTony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Durham
Contact:

Strongest Weed

Post by HotRockTony »

Best smoke I ever had was a ready made joint (canna brand) that I got in a Dutch coffee shop. I bought a pack of five and the rest was a blur. I remember standing up to leave the cafe and the rush of euphoria swept over me like a wave. What a pleasant day that was. :D
Inhale,Hold,Exhale,Bliss.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

the first time i smokd mongopina i thought i was gon die,because it was the highest ive evr gotten.i always smoked in a group and i guess i never got enuff weed..but i was twitching,it was cold, i felt like if i was walking on air,and i never felt like that....it sux cuz wen i smoke i get paranoid alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and then while im smokin i start talkin about how bad smokin is and why am i doing it, but heck, i do it anyways..its pretty funny. :shock:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]