In Canada skunk is total shit too. I thought I was the only one wondering why you guys go on and on about skunk being so good. The skunk here, don't buzz much, looks weird and actually smells like real skunk!Anonymous wrote:seeing as how i've never bought in england, i dunno if its different there, but over here in us skunk is total shit.... but i would like to know if any of yall have ever tried hydro? that stuff is absolutely amazing, you get messed in like, 2 hits
Skunk
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SmokingGun
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:46 pm
- Contact:
white widdow is hot shit, i smoked some one night and i was like WOOOW but dont make any plans after you smoke it cause you will be tired, like maybe 4 to 5 hours after the inital smoke you start to calm down and thats when shit messes with you head. i love white widdow, you should try some once you get your hands on it
the SMOKING GUN
- Mocktar21
- Bonghead

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
- Contact:
maui waui is laced with columbian cocaine steer clear of it and steer clear of Alaskan thunder all it is is laced with cocaine The weed we get down here is hydro and fire hydro is good its light on your lungs= BIG HITS and it is the best weed to smoke through a bong and it burns slow Fire is 200% more pontent than hydro but you can only take so many hits till you gotta get a drink of water never had skunk
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
I want my own avatar damn it
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users