Starcraft

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

EggsPoop
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:27 am
Location: northern Cali
Contact:

Post by EggsPoop »

I play starcraft broodwar.

9400 wins 800 loss
PM if you want to 1v1 or 2v6comps
[img]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9915/eggspooptc1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/10/weed3.png[/img]
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

^ daayyyuummm...

Personally I just play UMS, but I used a Gen'ed CDkey so I have a muted acc :( if anyone has an extra working bnet broodwar cdkey Id take it in exchange for all my seeds if they are worth anything? lol :P. if I do get a cdkey ill post my username here
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Haan9
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:32 pm

Post by Haan9 »

:Dan:
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Ah...I see, my post in munchies was useless against the spam monster.

Mods?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

lol­. I`ve learn to ignore.
My life's much better.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

haha well, when he posted in munchies I didn't actually realize he was spamming XD
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users