Drug prices?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Iggy115
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 pm
Location: Long Island
Contact:

Post by Iggy115 »

oooh me likey
I <3 Alice Dee (haha silly street names)


There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production...
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Iggy115
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 pm
Location: Long Island
Contact:

Post by Iggy115 »

but hoooowwwwww..... :dunno:

:banana: :banana: o i think i got it
I <3 Alice Dee (haha silly street names)


There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production...
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Iggy115
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 pm
Location: Long Island
Contact:

Post by Iggy115 »

o yea thats niceee
I <3 Alice Dee (haha silly street names)


There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production...
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I give you two (Y) (Y)
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users