1 or 2 medium/big hits will get you trippin out of your skull
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
I mean it started working after 10 hits...! Then i needed 1 or 2 hits to travel to another universe...!! But for the first 10 hits i didn't feel anything.. don't know why...
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.
dude, like after my first, maybe second hit i couldnt even reach over and set the bowl down before i started trippin. what extract did you use? 1.5x?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
swan-meen i think u dont understand... After those 10 hits at any given time after that i needed only 1 or 2 hits to trip my small ballz off... But the first 10 hits or so didn't do anything.. maybe my body need to adjust to Salvia.. haha.. i don't know... but after that yeah... i pretty much was fucked right there with 1 deep hit...
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.
I get what you mean, it happened to one of my friends. It took her a few times for the salvia to actually work on her, but it hits really hard when it does.
Man I have a Salvia plant growing that I bought on eBay and that stuff kicks ass. You need to smoke sevral bowls of the raw stuff though. But don't use a bong with water in it because it's pretty water soluble so alot gets wasted in the water.