THE DREAMERY - post your authentic dreams here.
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
BGDetroit
Ive been having crazy dreams since i quit smoking.
A couple weeks ago i had a dream that i for some reason went upstairs(parent room) to take a shower. But theres no shower up there. But i went up there, And i find my dad rolling up a joint. And we were supposed to quit smoking so i was pissed, Then outta the blue my brother pops up from behind the couch and sits down and they proceed to smoke a joint. I woke up shortley after..
A couple days ago i dreamed that our workout thing was in my neighbors yard for some reason, And thier kids were the kaiser brothers(notoriously known drug dealers that live a couple houses away) and for some reason i got in a fight with the brothers..
And two nights ago i was dreaming that it was a school day(im outta school) and we had a huge blizzard and ended up not having school, Then me and my homie went to the BP gas station to pick up some newports and i asked my homie for a light then the cops rolled up on us and i woke up and realised i still had court in a couple hours, And i had this same dream about 5 times in a row.
Crazy shit...
A couple weeks ago i had a dream that i for some reason went upstairs(parent room) to take a shower. But theres no shower up there. But i went up there, And i find my dad rolling up a joint. And we were supposed to quit smoking so i was pissed, Then outta the blue my brother pops up from behind the couch and sits down and they proceed to smoke a joint. I woke up shortley after..
A couple days ago i dreamed that our workout thing was in my neighbors yard for some reason, And thier kids were the kaiser brothers(notoriously known drug dealers that live a couple houses away) and for some reason i got in a fight with the brothers..
And two nights ago i was dreaming that it was a school day(im outta school) and we had a huge blizzard and ended up not having school, Then me and my homie went to the BP gas station to pick up some newports and i asked my homie for a light then the cops rolled up on us and i woke up and realised i still had court in a couple hours, And i had this same dream about 5 times in a row.
Crazy shit...
-
Punk Dana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
- Location: a fart cloud
- Contact:
That made me think about this reoccuring dream I had for years when I was little.BUDA wrote: i just remembered about a Reoccuring dream i use to have when i was little so here it goes
Well it started off in this field just behind my grandmas house, id be walking on my own towards this church in the distance the paths go for miles and it always seemed really real and vivid then id look behind me and there would be a load of Trees Chasing me. (i know this sounds stupid but i must have had this dream 10 fucking times). So i start running scared shit less and eventually they would catch me and sorta throw me to the floor. Then id wake up
I would be swimming in a pool with my family, having fun. All of a sudden the water would change from being calm and clear to very dark and rough. I'd look up and see that I was in an ocean and my family was on a small island happily waving at me from a distance. I had to struggle to not drown in the water because the waves were so rough. Then a croc. would come up and grab me, pull me under water. I would see his teeth as my head entered his throat then I'd hear a thump (really really loud). Everything then turned black and I would wake up.
What do you think that means Caro? Don't want to mess with your dream thread but I think about this dream a lot and I've had it so much, for as long as I can remember, up to the time I was about 12. Strange...
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
Right he's a better dream for you Caro i just awoke and my computer was already on so it's authentic and straight off the press (if my punctuations that bad maybe you can edit it to your standards!?)
Firstly i was dreaming i was in some sort of forest it had huge trees and small lakes and for some reason i was walking throught it. But there would be parts that were impassable so i had to get in the water and swim across. Every time i did this i was trying to only get my legs wet althought the water was really deep so it was near impossible. There was two girls with me i can't remember who they were and im not even sure if i new them. Finally i got to somewhere in the forest next to a wire mesh fence and the only way to pass again is to swim so i get in the water and try to get across,but i can't so the people im with tell me to go to the ledge next to the fence. I get on that and the dream ended. Could be i just don't remember the rest i don't quite know.
Right this is the next dream i had this came after that one when i had awoken then drifted off again.
Im in my room in bed and wake up, but my room isn't the same its huge with big glass windows and doesn't really look like a bedroom. When i awake there bugs flying everywhere and i look up and an airvent is ripped open like completely ripped out the wall with bits of metal hanging off. So i start Screaming for my mum asking her where half my walls gone and whats with the bugs. But i can't speak words aren't coming out or there just not loud enough. So im trying to talk and it isn't working then i woke up and it was over.
Hey caro i hope these are a little better. Tell me if theres anything else i need to include next time and you can correct punctuation if you really give a Fuck.
Firstly i was dreaming i was in some sort of forest it had huge trees and small lakes and for some reason i was walking throught it. But there would be parts that were impassable so i had to get in the water and swim across. Every time i did this i was trying to only get my legs wet althought the water was really deep so it was near impossible. There was two girls with me i can't remember who they were and im not even sure if i new them. Finally i got to somewhere in the forest next to a wire mesh fence and the only way to pass again is to swim so i get in the water and try to get across,but i can't so the people im with tell me to go to the ledge next to the fence. I get on that and the dream ended. Could be i just don't remember the rest i don't quite know.
Right this is the next dream i had this came after that one when i had awoken then drifted off again.
Im in my room in bed and wake up, but my room isn't the same its huge with big glass windows and doesn't really look like a bedroom. When i awake there bugs flying everywhere and i look up and an airvent is ripped open like completely ripped out the wall with bits of metal hanging off. So i start Screaming for my mum asking her where half my walls gone and whats with the bugs. But i can't speak words aren't coming out or there just not loud enough. So im trying to talk and it isn't working then i woke up and it was over.
Hey caro i hope these are a little better. Tell me if theres anything else i need to include next time and you can correct punctuation if you really give a Fuck.
-
BGDetroit
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Yeah, Buda! Sorry i harshed on you yesterday. These new dreams you posted have a different quality to them, very authentic. Thank you!
What I find interesting in the first one is the main theme of you moving, getting away, discovering obstacles... something you might want to think about why. And I've dreamt about trying to speak but the words won't come out, either! In my dreams, I've been trying to scream, but all I can do is sputter.... so frustrating!
I think these types of dreams are symbolic recreations of our hopes and fears.... like in your dream, Dana, the croc might represent dying, or the violent end of something.
I think these types of dreams are symbolic recreations of our hopes and fears.... like in your dream, Dana, the croc might represent dying, or the violent end of something.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
tweedle
I had this dream when you know that rocket blew up on its way up to space last year. This is what I remember, I was in school and a bunch of people were chasing me trying to beat me up and it was a proper sunny day. So im running and theres a huge crowd of people blocking the corrider. I sneak through all of them and the people chasing me are held up a bit. I look up in the sky and I see the rocket, then I see it blow up like it did in real life. Then I woke up, I was crying, I went straight onto my computer and checked if my dad was online, he was. I was relieved for some reason. It wasnt so much a nightmare, i just didnt like that dream 
edit: forgot to mention i thought my dad was in the rocket
edit: forgot to mention i thought my dad was in the rocket
Last edited by tweedle on Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
I'm in the car with my mum, a man who i can only assume is my dad and two other people, probably my sister and someone else, but i'm not sure. I was aware of people but the only face that was clear was my mums. So were driving sown some road, im sitting in the middle seat on the back making a joint. Then for inexplicable reasons i had to take the wheel, still sitting in the back seat, like my arms could stretch the front even though thats clearly impossible. My mum and this guy start arguing, shouting ar each other, waving there arms about and they kept moving in to each other and getting in each other faces, completely obstructing my view of the road. I'm there trying to keep the car going in a straight line and desperatly trying to peer through the flurry of arms and bodies moving in front of me but i can barely see whats in front of me at all. I start screaming over their arguement ''Get out of the way! Get out of the fucking way!'' But they dont even aknowledge me, still caught deep in their arguement. We're all screaming at the same time, i cant hear myself think and im losing control of the car because i cant see where im going. Were jerking about the road and the shouting just gets louder and louder, then a look of terror comes on my face and it all goes black.
There was another very vivid dream i had last night involving the woods, people from my college, finding money hidden in trees and roaming about random peoples offices, but it was really long and by the time i had written the first one down i forgot it.
There was another very vivid dream i had last night involving the woods, people from my college, finding money hidden in trees and roaming about random peoples offices, but it was really long and by the time i had written the first one down i forgot it.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
I used to have that exact same dream when i was a kid, about 5 years old or something, except mine was with a shark.Punk Dana wrote:I would be swimming in a pool with my family, having fun. All of a sudden the water would change from being calm and clear to very dark and rough. I'd look up and see that I was in an ocean and my family was on a small island happily waving at me from a distance. I had to struggle to not drown in the water because the waves were so rough. Then a croc. would come up and grab me, pull me under water. I would see his teeth as my head entered his throat then I'd hear a thump (really really loud). Everything then turned black and I would wake up.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
BGDetroit
I had a couple more weird dreams last night...
I had another similar dream about smoking again. I walked in to the room and my dad was rolling up a joint once again, And i sat down next to him, And said somethign like you know we cant be doing this with me getting drug tested, And he jus looked at me, Lit the joint, And passed it to me, I took a drag off of it and woke up... Weird..
And i dreamt that a old homie of mine went to the store and bought me a pint of booze, And it was "Canadian Mist" which is like 2 dollar or something normally but on the bottle i precisely remeber it saying $17.99. I woke up shortly after..
I had another similar dream about smoking again. I walked in to the room and my dad was rolling up a joint once again, And i sat down next to him, And said somethign like you know we cant be doing this with me getting drug tested, And he jus looked at me, Lit the joint, And passed it to me, I took a drag off of it and woke up... Weird..
And i dreamt that a old homie of mine went to the store and bought me a pint of booze, And it was "Canadian Mist" which is like 2 dollar or something normally but on the bottle i precisely remeber it saying $17.99. I woke up shortly after..
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
Im always trying to speak in my dreams and just can't get my words out or someones to far away and simply can't here me.weedguru caro wrote:Yeah, Buda! Sorry i harshed on you yesterday. These new dreams you posted have a different quality to them, very authentic. Thank you!What I find interesting in the first one is the main theme of you moving, getting away, discovering obstacles... something you might want to think about why. And I've dreamt about trying to speak but the words won't come out, either! In my dreams, I've been trying to scream, but all I can do is sputter.... so frustrating!
Ill try and record some more in future this topics really cool hope to learn a few thing from it.
-
Guest
awww I wish to comfort you!tweedle wrote:I had this dream when you know that rocket blew up on its way up to space last year. This is what I remember, I was in school and a bunch of people were chasing me trying to beat me up and it was a proper sunny day. So im running and theres a huge crowd of people blocking the corrider. I sneak through all of them and the people chasing me are held up a bit. I look up in the sky and I see the rocket, then I see it blow up like it did in real life. Then I woke up, I was crying, I went straight onto my computer and checked if my dad was online, he was. I was relieved for some reason. It wasnt so much a nightmare, i just didnt like that dream
I have a reoccuring dream where I am in bed, it's the exact same settings I went to sleep in.. and there is a spider slowly lowering itself above my face. It's a very quick dream but I have it once a week at least and it wakes me up every damn time.. when I wake up I'm in such a daze that I think it is real so I freak out and slide out of bed [so that I don't hit the spider] and it's only once I've turned on all the lights and searched frantically for this spider that I realise there was no way it was real because I was in the dark and couldn't possibly have seen it. Every damn time.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Just woke up from a nap.....
Im sitting in a chair. This beatiful lady comes up behind me, she must be around 35. Absolute gorgeouse bombshell. She stands behind me on the chair... moves in close I reach up and touch her hair, so soft, she smells nice, she leans over the chair from behind me and starts kissing me I kiss her back and brush her long blonde hair with my hands and pull her into me and embrace her to my fullest... Things start heating up... Then I wake up.
Ive been having dreams like this alot and I dont really know what its about or what but it usually involves and older woman ( A MILF about 90percent of the time). ahhh my young boyish lust...
Im sitting in a chair. This beatiful lady comes up behind me, she must be around 35. Absolute gorgeouse bombshell. She stands behind me on the chair... moves in close I reach up and touch her hair, so soft, she smells nice, she leans over the chair from behind me and starts kissing me I kiss her back and brush her long blonde hair with my hands and pull her into me and embrace her to my fullest... Things start heating up... Then I wake up.
Ive been having dreams like this alot and I dont really know what its about or what but it usually involves and older woman ( A MILF about 90percent of the time). ahhh my young boyish lust...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I just think this is interesting. According to my log, I had this dream on December 9th of 2004. Some time in January, I learned of the fate of my real-life parakeet Marshall, who still lived with my ex boyfriend. I only wish he had gotten to fly free, like in my dream.Weedguru Caro wrote:And that was all… until… Marshall! I remember being in a large theatre with a lobby, red carpets, a busy place. We let Marshall fly around while we watched the movie, for some reason. He was tame now. Except when the movie ended the little blue parakeet was nowhere to be seen. Lines of people walked past his open cage, and I did too. Like my wallet, I thought, he’ll be coming back to us long after we leave. And I wasn’t worried.
RIP Marshall
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users