THE DREAMERY - post your authentic dreams here.

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

My computers less than a meter away from my bed thats how i got my one dream.

Today i was having a dream about smoking but i can't remeber a enough of it to deseserve a description.. :cry:

See what goes donw tonight though i guess. If i get any sleep that is :x
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I had a dream a couple days ago..

We were back in a apartment complex we used to live in before we lived here. And for some reason my dad had the same truck he has now which he didnt have then. And he had two of the exact same trucks. And we were going to the store to buy some booze. My bro sat in one truck, Then me and my dad went into the other truck, Took off, Went down some backroads ive never seen in my life, And ended up at a liquor store that i used to go to when we lived there.

Then we go in, Hed buying a pint of something, And then it struck me i should check out the 40 selection to see if they have something i havent drank yet. I look, And the building all of a sudden became a couple miles long(in reality its super small, maybe 50 feet long.) And the whole wall was filled with so many different 40's ive never drank and never heard of, I almost jizzed my pants in my sleep.

But for some reason, We didnt buy any fourtys, As my dad was paying for some booze, Two guys i went to highschool with here were at the same store(different side of town)and we talked.

Went back to our apartment, And my bro was still sitting in the truck wating to be took to the store in the exact same position he was in before we left.

Then i woke up...

I always seem to have dreams about places ive already been but they end up twisted around some..
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

^BG had a wet dream :lol:

I know what you mean though, I've had well over 40 dreams in the past few years that mimic my real life and places I've recently visited, with just slight changes that I can't really put my finger on. My friends and I are always doing something aimless, i.e. smoking, or chillin out, or driving around. It's weird, it's like a soap opera, alot of my dreams have the same setting and plot..

Another recurring dream I have is that either I'm driving over a bridge, or someone I know is driving over a bridge with me in the passenger seat, when suddenly the bridge grows amazingly steep, and despite the driver's best efforts (whoever it happens to be) the car eventually loses control and drives off the edge, when I awaken suddenly, jumping out of my bed (which is actually a sofa since I don't have a bedroom at the moment) sweating up a storm and scared as hell for about half a second before I realize it was a dream. I don't have a fear of bridges or anything, so I don't really understand the meaning of this dream. The best thing I could come up with is that it's symbolizing my inability to get over things I don't like, and I tend to drown in frustration when other people move on and I still want my way (which is actually a personality flaw that I do have to deal with sometimes). But that's just me trying to sound like a smart-guy philosopher.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

CelticOne wrote:I know what you mean though, I've had well over 40 dreams in the past few years that mimic my real life and places I've recently visited, with just slight changes that I can't really put my finger on. My friends and I are always doing something aimless, i.e. smoking, or chillin out, or driving around. It's weird, it's like a soap opera, alot of my dreams have the same setting and plot..
That's exactly what i get. The worst is when you've just woken up and have to try and distinguish what you just dreamt from what happened the previous day, but you cant be sure which is which for those few minutes. That fucks with my head.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote: The worst is when you've just woken up and have to try and distinguish what you just dreamt from what happened the previous day, but you cant be sure which is which for those few minutes. That fucks with my head.
Oh I KNOW! I had a dream - at least I hope to fuck it was a dream - that my mom came into my room while I was sleeping and said "Um... Cari? Someone has been looking at lesbian porn on the computer".
"I know" I mumbled. "It was Brian".


:lol:

I have no way of knowing if that was a dream or not coz I can't ask her without incriminating myself and I really don't think she wants to know that I like lesbian porn.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

:lol:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Hey Caro, well done for making 'The Dreamery' it's always good to have something like this to read and post in. One of my friends has a 'Dream Book' in which he writes every dream he can remember (from the time he wakes in the morning) from the night before. I don't have any dreams to post just now but as soon as I do, I'll make sure an post'em here.
treebranch926
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:05 pm
Contact:

Post by treebranch926 »

Im sitting in my hallway on the 2nd floor right above the staircase is a window.. the curtain is fluttering yet there is no wind.. all of the sudden and old woman just her shoulders and head floats by the window and in the middle of her crossing.. she looks over at me with a plain, puzzled look.. and continues on.. very scary to me..

also.. im a very avid dreamer.. and i sleep walk... bad combination eh? I remember laying in my bed.. and i could not get out of my room and all i was thinking was " I HAVE TO GET OUT " i see people outside and they are pointing at me and i just had to get out of that room i opened the window and i kicked out the screen and i was sitting on my wondow cill dangling out my window.. my mom said she had woken because she heard bells and she ran into my room... she pulled me up and it took her a good 5 minutes to get me into conciousness.. I was so deep intp sleep shaking me could not wake me up.. 2 months later 9/11 happened.. i think i had a premonition about that.. my mother also is a very avid dreamer and i dont know how many of you remember this but a plane crashed in new york like 20 minutes after take off crashing in a residential area.. about a week before that my mother had re-occuring dreams that a plane crashed in the backyard leaving a huge crater that stretched for miles.. very weird how your subconcious dreams sometimes have ties to real things
[img]http://www.complexityclan.com/forums/sig.36.5.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

That forum rank thing looks cool. what is all that?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
treebranch926
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:05 pm
Contact:

Post by treebranch926 »

i play cs, and www.complexityclan.com is a site that i post on ;)
[img]http://www.complexityclan.com/forums/sig.36.5.jpg[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I had a wierd ass dream, And i was going to post it. But i got some drunk, I forgot... :lol:
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I remeber this dream last night. I was sittin on the floor in my room, Late at night. It was my first time smoking after my long break, And i smoked a bowl outta my spoon and jus got fucking high as a kite. I was straight trippin.

I hope this is a sign for the future..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

lol dont we all.


Last night was a strange strange dream.


I was walking my dogs through the woods north of my house. I see a couple foxes in the distance running along. As we continue walking the foxes get closer and closer to us. Im begining to worry....... Now theres lots of foxes. Foxes in trees, behind bends, in front of me, behind me, ...... foxes all over. The foxes look hungry...... My dogs are gonoe. It is me and the foxes left thats it.... BAM they attack foxes from every angle I do my best to throw them off of me or kick them, but there is too many. The foxes take me down I am covered in foxes GOD NO STOP IT. Im thrashing yelling for my life......
Get busy living or get busy dying.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

hmmmm strange dream man :?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Gah I had this horrible dream the other night that I was having sex with two heroin junkies. It was terrible.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users