High School Memories

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Venom
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:22 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

High School Memories

Post by Venom »

What was your first prank in high school?
Your first kiss?
Your first memeory?
Your first F*ck?
Your first smoke :spliff:?

one of mine is : (also posted in april fools day) ok heres one we did, in (High School) we put glue on this teachers chair we hated, and stuck drawing pins underneath the chair with double sided tape, and put drawing pins under the desk were his legs go, then we blu-tacked a message to his underside of his mug saying "im gay" , then we put a smiley sticker on the front of his desk... all in a couple of minutes ... anyway this is what happened... he came in and sat on the chair, didnt notice a thing, called the register and started reading the book we had to read.. half way through he was still on the chair he picked up his coffee and his message was showing to the whole class, they burst into laughter he put down his book and asked what they were laughing at, my mate said the sticker under his book, he looked at it and shouted "who done this?" pulled his chair back and put his hands on the underside (where you would pull the chair out) and then tried standing up and hitting his knees on the pins under his desk, then jumping backwards with this chair stuck to his arse, then tried dislodging the chair with no luck and ripped his trouser around the arse area showing everyone his pants, then ran out of the class crying. That was the funniest day ever and the best thing was he never came back.... :) :spliff:

8)
so whats your memory??
Perception: Your day-in, day-out world is real.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Hmmm my best prank was probably when I got the head of a teddy bear, put it on a stick with a load of blu tack at the bottom (so it stood up) stuck it's face full of thorns and rubbed berries all over it's face. Then left it with a note saying 'We are coming for you...' on my english teachers desk 8) I was really dissapointed that all she did was chuck it in the bin, then said I've just had to deal with something unusual so can you get on with some work for a bit please. I was brickin it at that point but nothing else ever came of it.
First kiss was with a girl called Katie, gorgeous ass, great tits :spliff: all good
Didn't loose my virginity till after school tho. Still, she was about 8 years older than me which was good. First smoke was out my bedroom window off a bong. Wasn't very exciting tho.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

Venom, I gotta hand it to ya your a cruel bastard. You actually think its funny to humilliate a teacher?
They take low paid jobs because they want to help you get an education, and you throw it back in their face.

Admitedly, there are some teachers who are twats, but thats cos they have had to put up with little pricks every year!

Yeah, I did lots of horrible things when I was at school too, but I would take them all back! (well, anything that was aimed at a teacher)
I have a new found respect for teachers everywhere since finishing school a couple of years ago.
You'll soon mature and come to realise that they were just there to help you.

I know I sound like a moany bitch trying to preach, but I believe that teachers are the most important people in the community.
The police too. Well, not the narcs. all the narc police can go to hell :p lol
At the end of the day its just people trying to do their jobs,

However, I did steal my Physics teachers glasses one lesson. They were his most prized posession. I took them during the class, and after the lesson ended, I unscrewed them. Next time we had physics he asked everyone if we had seen them, and this dick head grassed on me and said 'they are in misagh's bag sir'.
He asked me if they were, and i said 'no, you can take a look'
D'oh stoopid thing to say, sincee they were in the bag. Anyway, he found them, took them out, tried to put them on and they fell apart on his face.
He went mental, and i mean, MENTAL. took me to see the head master, who was this big thick drunk irish fella (i went to a roman catholic school).
Anyhow, I got suspended for 4 days. which was ok, cos it meant i could stay home and play on my Playstation!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hmm..my first and nastiest prank was in grade 8. There was this Jesus preaching nerd that sat beside me in homeroom. He always had a can of coke with him. So, one day i brought a coke can to class that was filled wid pee. When he wasn't lookin, I switched the two. He took a BIG swig of coke, and spewed it all over the guy sitting' in front of him!! The guy nor the teacher took it well. But my buddies never ratted on me, so never got in trouble.
My 1st kiss, fu*k, and smoke were all in that same year too. With this fine , fine girl who I ended up hating. Well...not her looks!
Image
User avatar
Venom
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:22 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Venom »

Yo Misagh sorry if i offended ya, but this guy was such an asshole he used to make us do bad things, like run around the field 7 times etc etc, he deserved it. Anyway im not that cold-hearted (hence venom lol) anyway ive done worse.... Like not so long ago a teacher at my school was found out for being a paedophile and we always use to laugh he looked at the kids funny, anwyay i can't say his name for legal reasons, but anyway he was okay most of the time and jokey and laughy. A cruel one we done was Excersise (Army Training) we captured this kid (who we didnt like) and put him in a sleeping bag and bashed him in with sticks and Sa80's :spliff: but we let him go... :) b4 u say im a bully im not im an average 17 yr old kid... But i respect me mates esp. The funniest guy i know :) :spliff: MR G! anway no offence sorry.
Perception: Your day-in, day-out world is real.
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

lol, i aint a teacher, so i don't take offence.
and i wasn't aiming anything at you. i'm just saying that generally, i feel sorry for teachers.
But yes, some are utter twats.
lol, btw, what school you go to?
cos we had a pedo teacher in my school too. they are everywhere... arghhh
actually we had 2.
The PE teacher and the RE teacher. RE teacher was actually a reverand.
I went to a private school for 3 years you see, so there was bound to be pedophiles. lol!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

the best thing eva is to get some listerine fill your mouth with it spit it out on someones hair and hold your lighter to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: i got expelled for this one. :roll:
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

misagh wrote:lol, i aint a teacher, so i don't take offence.
and i wasn't aiming anything at you. i'm just saying that generally, i feel sorry for teachers.
But yes, some are utter twats.
I feel sorry for teachers in some ways but I don't in others. I remember the English teacher I mentioned before go absolutely completely OTT mental at one of my mates for asking if we could try to make the lesson interesting for a change (not in a nasty or smart arsed way, a genuine question) and she just started ranting on about how school isn't meant for your entertainment blah blah blah. No wonder everyone fucks around at school! Course its got to be fucking entertaining! Why do they think so many kids just mess about, bunk school etc. The education system in this country has a lot to answer for IMO.
Obvioulsy not all teachers are like that, my drama teacher knew pretty much every Monty Python sketch ever off by heart so me and my mate Ad just talked about Python and stuff with him all lesson 8) but some teachers have got no idea at all and have probably been in the job too long.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

im still in high skool :(
Cameron.
User avatar
Venom
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:22 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Venom »

Yeh me too dude , ahwell 6th Form rules , it is so much more better inj sixth form :) we seem to piss about more than ever and fight an stuff.... but your supposed to mature... etc etc :YAWN: anyway smoke on :spliff:
Perception: Your day-in, day-out world is real.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

just over a year until im there.
Cameron.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Old threads, new people (including me)

my first prank....we used to get all stoned at lunch time and roam the residential streets....we found a creepy abandoned house filled with shit....we started smokin it it coz it was colder outside...we'd get all trashed and trash the place (it was already trashed) and we found some crazy items, like daggers and glass balls amid the piles of rubbish...one day we found some gay porn and put it up in the girl's bathroom...then we interviewed the principal about it with a hidden microphone and made this hilarious tape....good times!

First kiss ~ that would have to be when I was at the tender age of twelve. :evil: Not a pleasant memory ~ I had to do 60 hours of community service coz I got convicted of a felony...yeah, when I was 12 lol and I worked for the park department, picking up trash and edging sidewalks and shit...my supervisor was this Big guy, charming I'm sure but very much a senior in highschool, football team, ect. He flashed me and thought it was funny, made me cry, and he kissed me :x

First Love ~ much better :D

First smoke ~ with my big bro (R.i.P.) very special, he had cancer, he had to smoke weed to have any quality of life or appetite :?

Ok now I been all personal others better respond!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

broke into a vending machine,
locked a teacher in a class room by pushing a row of 30 lockers infront of the door =]
smoked joints in the bathrooms
set fire to the actuall gas taps in science hahaha the flame is pretty long!

my first kiss was like hmm when i was 10 ? in juinior skewl, and muh first fuck was on the last day of skewl mwhahaa n smoke hmm, i posted this yest, walkkin` home a mate stuck his head out of this buildin thing on the train track with a lung n we got so fuckedin` hig haha
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

Prank: Umm i cant think of one mmmm
Smoke: Seventh grade
F*ck: Virgin/Proud
Kiss: 7th Grade some ugly ass biotch
... i dunno
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

never pulled pranks, Hell, I was hardly EVER at school. my first kiss was in 6th grade with my first love Crystal. I wish I still knew where she was. Even though it was 6th grade, we still stayed together for like 3years. anyway I started smoking pot in 6th grade too. Then I quit at the end of my sophomore year, and then started back up in my junior year sometime...YEah, like I could stay off the jane!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users