Fucking Hate PIGS

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

LilToker1229
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: IN my Room
Contact:

Fucking Hate PIGS

Post by LilToker1229 »

Theose fucking fagget ass bitches came to my house. Me and my mom were fighting and she tried to choke me. So I fucking told her to get the fuck off me at the top of my lungs and all of my neighbors called the cops. I live in an apartment. So now to add on to phrobation I fucking have to have to go to a fuckng shrink and I might go to a group home if this shit keeps going on. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE. I wish I could fucking move out FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK.

Now I fucking cant get drunk or high tonight. All my friends graduated expect me. When I come home tonight there is going to be pigs waiting for me. I fucking hate laws in america. I want to fucking move out or get amancipated.


http://demo.firmsite.findlaw.com/photos/demo-images/govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg

LilToker1229
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: IN my Room
Contact:

Post by LilToker1229 »

Fuck this I am gettin shitfaced right now. Its weird because I am at a cops house but she is really kool. The cop lets us drink beer and wine. And she is callin my mom and telling her I am not going home but I might go to juvy tonight drunk that would be kinda weird. In honor of WG I am going to try and smoke :wink:
http://demo.firmsite.findlaw.com/photos/demo-images/govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Re: Fucking Hate PIGS

Post by pirate »

LilToker1229 wrote:Theose fucking fagget ass bitches came to my house. Me and my mom were fighting and she tried to choke me. So I fucking told her to get the fuck off me at the top of my lungs and all of my neighbors called the cops. .
er.. :roll:
I fucking have to have to go to a fuckng shrink
looks like you're not the only one who needs to dude....
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

mac wrote:sounds to me like your fault, heatbag

lol :lol:
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

give your mom a freash one across the face if she touches you again. dont even think about it just do it, fucki`n bitch, shes needs to see she cant hit you about liek a punch bag. i hope it gets better kid.

Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Smoke a zoot, everthing will be fine. young one.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."

Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

fuck the po-lice
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it

pakalolo chik
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 am
Location: right where i keep my bong
Contact:

Post by pakalolo chik »

Thats a fukin bitch. But why are they sending YOU to a shrink when your fuckin mom tried to choke you like a bitch. Shouldn't she get in troble for that? I mean if my mom tried to touch me I'd hit her fuckin stupid ass back. Nobody fuckin touches me like that. I don't eeven give a fuck about my mom no more. Now when shes a bitch and I know shes wrong I'll just be like "SHUT UP BITCH" or like "FUCK YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP". Haha works every time. I don't know why but she just shuts right up. But don't let her do fucked up shit like that to you. I'm sorry man cuz i know how it is. My dads fuckn scary holy shit. If i pist him off hed prolly beat the shit out of me. Literally.
[img]http://mercury.walagata.com/w/turkishpirate/hawaii_flag.jpg[/img]

MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

weedguru tom wrote:give your mom a freash one across the face if she touches you again. dont even think about it just do it, fucki`n bitch, shes needs to see she cant hit you about liek a punch bag. i hope it gets better kid.
Never the solution.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i take it hes under 17, he wont get in trouble.

LilToker1229
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: IN my Room
Contact:

Post by LilToker1229 »

pakalolo chik wrote:Thats a fukin bitch. But why are they sending YOU to a shrink when your fuckin mom tried to choke you like a bitch. Shouldn't she get in troble for that? I mean if my mom tried to touch me I'd hit her fuckin stupid ass back. Nobody fuckin touches me like that. I don't eeven give a fuck about my mom no more. Now when shes a bitch and I know shes wrong I'll just be like "SHUT UP BITCH" or like "FUCK YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP". Haha works every time. I don't know why but she just shuts right up. But don't let her do fucked up shit like that to you. I'm sorry man cuz i know how it is. My dads fuckn scary holy shit. If i pist him off hed prolly beat the shit out of me. Literally.
Yeah I know how you feel. My dad tried to kill me. He threw a baseball bat at my head so hard he fell down. He is one of the biggest guys I know. I am 6 foot only 14 because of him. He is about 6'7 or bigger Im not sure
http://demo.firmsite.findlaw.com/photos/demo-images/govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg

LilToker1229
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: IN my Room
Contact:

Post by LilToker1229 »

Sorry Triple Post
Last edited by LilToker1229 on Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://demo.firmsite.findlaw.com/photos/demo-images/govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg

Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Third time's a charm,

Hey so are you in jail yet? You haven't posted for an hour, give us an update.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Fuck bro if I was you I'd get ya mom for child abuse...or if she does it again, hell yes I would pop that fuckin bitch in the mouth. That's insane. How are you just gonna let your mom pull that shit on you? :?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

weedguru tom wrote:i take it hes under 17, he wont get in trouble.
Its still not morally right.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users