Just bought a new hookah

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Just bought a new hookah

Post by flashgordon »

When u thought making killer powerhouse GB'S or Lungs where a plus U guys should buy a hookah i bought one last night for 45 usd it was the smallest one they got only came with one hose. Im hoping by the end of this week im gonna buy a bigger one with a bigger bowl on it and 3 more hoses as they only came with one hose...Ohh well it was fun toking off it last night i got baked hardcore after doing 4 bowls worth off it.
TY maDD_RiPzz

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i love hookah when my cousin comes to town we always go to the hookah bar but they only let you smoke sheesh but when theyre not looking you can put a bit of your own stash in since the bowl is covered and its outdorrs it doesnt stink up. ive only smoked pure weed out of a hookah 3 times and it was a great experience. ive smoked out of some fancy hookahs but you only need one hose just pass it around.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon »

Yep Dr.GreenThumb, last night was my first exp off one of them i really like them one hit n omg man ur near blitzed..i was looking on grasscity dunno if i wanna hassle with buying the biggest acrylic bong or if i wanna buy the way larger hookah with the upgrades n multiple hoses...I really did enjoy i just laugh when i see "must be 18 to buy and intend to smoke flavored tobacco out of it. Me n my buddy spotted it inside the store in are mall like a week ago n we went out n got it last night i just let him hold on to it as im probably just gonna go with buying the larger hookah thats like 80 n u can buy upgrades for it even for my small one.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

my friend use to have a $200 hookah in his house and somebody stole it one night when he had a party. we were all to messed up to notice but it was a damn shame.

the flavored tobacco taste good and it does have a relaxing quality to i recomend mixing the sheesh with weed it'll conserve bud and will still get you the same high because the weed burns slower.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon »

Yea the bowl piece was broken so we had to return the piece im hoping to buy a way bigger one tommorrow like 80 USD n u can buy hoses and longer and shorter hoses im going tomm and i will probably buy a new bowl i dunno yet we will see what happens

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

try and post up some pics.
-Charlie Kelly

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon »

I dont have a camera atm so i cant or i would for sure...what is ur fave to smoke outta greenthumb?

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud »

Molasses or green apple sheesha with a few rocks of hash always does the trick 8)
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

im not a big fan of the apple flavor but i havent tried the green flavor. i like regular flavor, jasmine, and capucino
-Charlie Kelly

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud »

Have not tried jasmine or cappicuno, regular is decent, i just think it would be weird to smoke a cappicino...then again its kind of weird to smoke an apple.... oh well
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon »

DrGreenThumb, I did go out n buy that hookah n mines glass my friends was acrylic but i paid 2x more then he did n i bought a line n the attachment so i have 2 hoses n my friend has 1 so me him n his bro smoke out of it tonight i was so blazed then we smoked 2 blunts whooo...yea it was a blast indeed...well if i had pics i would post a nice pic of my newly acquiared vase!

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

sounds good as soon as i get my own place im going to invest some cash in a hookah. the reason you paid more was because yours was glass but dont stress it glass always hit the best when it comes to smoking. Have you tried using sheesh yet?
-Charlie Kelly

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon »

I dunno what sheesh is i dont smoke flavored tobacco if thats what ur asking :) me n my buddy n his older bro thats like 10 months older then me n his gf smoked out of it.well his gf was switching on n off with us 3 but i checked my receipt last night n for one hose n the attachment its 15 bucks that aint bad i got 2 lines i might go n buy more i dunno i tried it n put it away as my grandma n mom dont want me to smoke so i put it all in the box n hid it i figure sometime down the road i could pull it out its alot for one person to handle by thereself.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

if they find it just tell them it for smoking sheesh (flavored tobacco) unless they have a problem with that to, if so good luck. after you get a few weed smoke sesh's out of it the amount of resin it builds up will get you high even if you smoke sheesh out of it. i recomend you try it, im sure you'll enjoy it.
-Charlie Kelly

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud »

My friend has a 2 hoser, and every once and a while we make one person hit both hoses at once, you take mad hits mad fast, get very stoned.