Found Weed In Woods! Wo0t!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Found Weed In Woods! Wo0t!

Post by qwertyuiop »

I was riding my bike with some people I knew, and one kid said he knew where there was weed growing wild in the woods. I was like, "Dude, show us man!" So we went to this spot and looked around for a while, and we found it! My first thought was that it must be ditchweed, but the kid who showed it to us said it got him high a few times. He said that it wasn't comparable to primo shit, but it gave him a weak, long lasting high. I have since figured out that they arent going to bud anytime soon, so I plucked about 50 leaves (there's so many plants out there, it won't matter). I have dried and shredded all the leaves, and now I am debating whether to sell the sack or smoke it.

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 »

Well if u grabbed a lot then why not do both.

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop »

How much would probably be a good price to sell it for, because I'm not sure. I'll smoke a bowl and then decide maybe.

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 »

Well how much in grams do you think you grabbed?

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop »

IDK, haven't weighed it yet. I would guess like 2 or 3.

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 »

Thats not very much.... i would definitly say smoke it then.

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop »

IDK, man. There are lots of wiggers around here that would pay too much for it.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

I laugh at you, because you arent supposed to smoke leaves. You can, but the bud is what you smoke to get you high...

>.>no wonder your friend only had a mild high.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop »

I laugh at you, because if there was bud, I would have taken it. And you can get high off leaves, just not as high because the THC content is much lower. I also laugh at you because you are a guy (i think, because of the photo in the link), but you have all the Alexis B. pics as your sig/avatar. I mean WTF? (i wasnt trying to be mean or anything, just felt like ranting).

youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by youngweezy »

yo thats fucked up bro....what if that shitwas urs n like ppl wer stealin it

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop »

its reportedly been steadily growing there for like 6 years, just keeps coming back. whoever planted it is long gone.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

you shouldnt sell or smoke leaves, just not a good idea. if you have to do one I would go with selling it.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Grrrl

Post by Grrrl »

sounds like u discovered an old guerilla grow. If the plant was female the leaves would be slightly more resionous n actually would get u mildly stoned, but ud need bout 3big fuck off blunts to feel owt at all. And yes I do speak from experience. I doubt it would have been female, more likely a hermie if its been unattended. If u sell to sum1 u like b honest n tell em its bush/trim cos its mean to fib. esp to ur mates.
peace xx
Me importa un pimiento...

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

qwertyuiop wrote:I laugh at you, because if there was bud, I would have taken it. And you can get high off leaves, just not as high because the THC content is much lower. I also laugh at you because you are a guy (i think, because of the photo in the link), but you have all the Alexis B. pics as your sig/avatar. I mean WTF? (i wasnt trying to be mean or anything, just felt like ranting).
you restated what i said in my post... So im a guy. Yeah, it happens. I had nothing to do with the sex that i am, nor am i posing to be a girl on these forums. I just happen to like vvvvvvvvvv, so i made a sig with her in it. Is that such a crime?
And while youre trying to come back with a witty remark, notice how everyone else has already stated what i said, that the leaves arent even worth it.
(im not flaming, im being calm.)

Btw rasta grrl, your sig kicks ass :P
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

Filter
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Filter »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: the answer to all my dreams is in manchester.... figures