shroom hunting

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

shroom hunting

Post by shoe »

i am planning on going shroom hunting, seeing as how out at my grandpas house there's like 5 cows, and i was wondering when to start looking and any tips that will lead me to my goal ps i live in indiana, if that helps

Weinerman
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Weinerman »

Get a person who knows shrooms to help, don't do it yourself. You might kill yourself.

Rixindix
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Rixindix »

u gone give yo self e coli cancer. fuh rill
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Don't be stupid when messing around with poison, at least read some guides.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 »

Suriously.. I barely even trust shrooms that I buy, let alone shrooms grown by cows using their shit to grow them.

When you're new to shrooms, make sure you find a real dealer and be 100% sure. Some people try to make a quick buck, go out and pick some mushrooms they find near a try, dry them out and sell them to newbies. It's horrible.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by shoe »

yeah ive read guides and know what took look for to be sure straight-away its poisonous and all that but thanks for the tips guys and i'll be careful with what i find, if nething at all, i won't eat, or sell em unless im 100% sure they're good
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed »

Keep us informed,just to make sure u aint dead or some shit
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 »

I don't know about all mushrooms, but magic ones generally taste like sunflower seeds shells. I can't tell you how the wild poison ones that can kill you taste like, but if it doesn't taste like sunflower seed shells, don't take your chances.

Someone should probably back me up incase there are shrooms that taste different, so this guy doesn't waste his money.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by shoe »

if i dont find any good shrooms ill most lilkely just buy an eighth of em from my friend who says hes gonna have a garbage back full of em soon for 30 bucks

peace
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by shoe »

alright today i found some :) i found little white ones, the biggest one was like maybe an inch, and there was probably 1-15 of them, i doubt they're even big enough and im pretty sure white ones are poisonous

and i found little brown ones about 25-30 of em, and they're probably all a couple centimeters maybe, im not sure at all about these, ive never even seen magic shrooms in real life so..

if anyone could maybe give me some pictures are just tell me what the kind you get look like it'd help

Quint
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Quint »

go to the shroom site that greenthumb listed...they have pictures and info on there.

i would be careful though man...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/JayJay1987/Sto2.jpg[/img]
[quote="Gorecore"]That, my friend, will impress all the ladies and they'll be begging for you to do sexy things to them like rub your Pokemon cards on their ass cheeks.[/quote]

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by shoe »

i went to erowid and got really good information but im pretty sure i found some, im gonna wait till tommorow or sumthin cause it rained today so they should grow and then i'll see what happens

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

There are thousands of species of magic mushrooms even some that have yet tp be discovered, hence they have alot of different looks to them.
-Charlie Kelly

Grrrl

Post by Grrrl »

If you ever pick shrooms in the wild remeber to always always always tap the cap before you pick it, so the spores are released, that way when you come back there will be more growing :) Also dont just yank em out cos there could be a big root system underneath, u dnt wanna kill em off and have none to come back to :)
Me importa un pimiento...