Page 1 of 1

FLOW

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:37 pm
by herbie
This is the most intense thing i've ever played while i'm high... :D

http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:01 pm
by Emagdnim
thats pretty sweet, but theres a game section of the forums, should go there :D

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:26 pm
by hollie
wooooo

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:48 pm
by FIRE!!!
Did I just raise an evil aquatic alienbaby into maturity???

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:11 pm
by m3tal
Yeah ive played this game.. Its so cool

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:40 am
by AbbyRoad
twas fun

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 am
by m3tal
I've played that shit. Good times.

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:16 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Just played until i finished the first creature, now I have this um circle like thing

Re: FLOW

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 am
by andriaSRH
Ahhh I've been looking for this game forever. Yay