Want a better/longer high? Read this!!

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Want a better/longer high? Read this!!

Post by Genius »

Some of you guys probably already know this, but what the heck, I'm still gonna post it:
The hash brownie, hilarious party favour and folk medicine of thousands, has attracted the attention of the white coats. On August 21, a trio of non-governmental pharmacologists at the Neurosciences Institute of San Diego announced that chocolate prolongs and intensifies the good feelings of THC, something cannabis consumers have known for decades.
All the details HERE:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc07/ss1.html


Looks like I'm gonna get myself a nice big chunk of dark chocolate everytime I blaze!! :D

Image + Image = Image
Last edited by Genius on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Thanks for the info. I new chocolate gives a certain euphoria effect but I didn't know that it interacts with THC. That explains my chocolate craving after I smoke.

Check out some of these recipes:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/gallery/cook/cook.html

I really want to try making the ice cream.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

dude, i never knew that, that explains why when i eat chocolate, i keep my buzz, well time for reese puffs!
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

That's pretty cool, i never really ate chocolate wen i'm high but i'll def. try it when i do it this weekend.
Peace Not Greed.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

I think someone should sticky this thread - it's like a must read for anyone who's high and has an extra dollar or so to spend.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i never knew chocolate was good for the thc. this just proves the godliness of chocolate.
Image
User avatar
bong champ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by bong champ »

fuck man im soo high imma get soem choclot mann yeee!!!!(y)
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

WVgurl595 wrote:dude, i never knew that, that explains why when i eat chocolate, i keep my buzz, well time for reese puffs!
lol well done.

Interesting find by the way dude. Another great excuse to consume chocolate :-).
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Now were gonna get even fatter from eating chocolate. >.<
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Last night I had some cake with chocolate sauce on it. I had never had chocolate sauce before, but dammit it was amazing. I don't know if it made my high last longer but I slept great. I woke up fully rested with 5 hours of sleep, it was like power sleeping.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

I'm about to eat some chocolate right now. Hopefully it'll do me good. :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

mmmmmm

we never have candy at my house :cry:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
User avatar
killertofu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:35 pm
Contact:

Post by killertofu »

Bunny420 wrote:mmmmmm

we never have candy at my house :cry:
lol i feel your pain. i'm high right now and i got all excited after reading this, that i ran to my kitchen looking for a hershey's kiss at the very least and found nothing. DAMMIT!!
I eat my sugar cereal
But it makes my teeth bacterial
If you feelin kinda cruddy
Just stick right by your buddy
I don't eat, t-t-t-t-oo much fried food!
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

shit man, i gna b eating me some chocolate when fucked then, goddamn skittles :roll: lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Mmmm.. I just ate a Nutella spread sandwich after blazin some nice bud, and I put like 2 tablespoon's worth of that thick gooey chocolatey stuff in there. I'm so damn high right now, and I feel so damn satisfied, haha..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users