DXM pwns

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

DXM pwns

Post by darkslide180 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:09 am

downed about 3.5-4 Oz of some max strength cought shit and it was awesome. fucking crazy when i was moving but when i was just sitting it wasnt as hardcore like i had no balance at all when i was walking. music was alot better i listened to daft punk for 2 hours only gay part was how shitty cough surrup tastes i found out it went good with gatorade when i was almost done and i was itchy everywhere like i had chicken pox but does anyone know how bad this would be too do like once every week or something like that

m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by m3tal » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 am

Not that its bad for your health or organs, but doing stuff like DXM boggles your brain. Don't do it too often.

I want to try it at least once.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by darkslide180 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:05 am

yea deff try good trip for 5 bucks

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:37 am

too much cough syrup= permanent disassociation. I'm naturally kind of disassociated and it isnt always good, so i imagine being fried from shit like dxm would be outright fucked.

never tried it myself, i want to sometime.

Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tokin42 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:23 am

hmm i wonder if you had DXM with codeine in it, could explain the itchiness as i've never heard of that happening..
did you by it OTC? some countries have codeine cough syrup OTC
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by darkslide180 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:14 pm

yes it was OTC bought it at cvs and no it didnt have codine in it butdid this again last night to finsih off the bottle and felt horrible started puking and shit which was strange since it only had dex in it and i had tripped off the same bottle before i dont know why but maybe it was good keep me off this shit for a while

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 pm

I wouldn't turn it into a weekly thing, maybe once a month or so, but not weekly.

Then again I've never tried it before so I shouldn't have too much say in this.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nixon » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:06 am

I've been doing DXM most weekends now (fridays/saturdays) for about 9 weeks, kinda starting to see some effects it's taking on my while sober so I'm going to stop. It's a very good trip if done in the right environment.

The first trip was by the far the best, but I've had fucking intense spiritual trips and so many other really wierd trips. Last weekend after 1400mg of DXM I was watching myself from a third person perspective for a few hours, I was watching myself live like it were a movie and I had no idea that it was really myself I was watching. I've gone on hugeee music trips, riding the music wherever it goes, really crazy stuff I can't even begin to explain.

I mixed two doses of Mescaline with 1000mg of DXM and got stuck in a keyhole, had an intense music trip and got stuck in the trip, I just couldnt get out of it so my only choice was to hold on and keep breathing my heart/breathing were the centre of my trip, I could see the things that represented the two. Each song would start me on another journey, I would just close my eyes and feel the shaking bass and I would slowly fade into a dark world where I'd have to demonstrate 100% mental control to stay in the trip, but once I had start descending in the trip (I would start high and get lower) there was no way to get out. I could feel myself slipping away a few times, I just couldn't keep breathing freely, my throat felt like it was slowly closing up and it was getting really hard to breathe, that's where the centered mind came into it, I could freely think as if I were sober, yet I still couldn't get out of the trip so I had to concentrate on inhaling -> exhaling really hard. Near the end of this trip I was taken to some sort of pacman like image in my head, I was represented by a white fluorescent line in my head which was surrounded by a maze of boxes varying in shapes and sizes, the white line (myself) would fly around this maze and then get to a point where the line would stand up on a point and slowly fall towards one side, which was death, I could literally feel myself slip away, everything would go dark and my breathing would start to deteriorate, but if the line started to lean back the way it came from my breathing would be fine, I was sitting there crossing into pre-death and life for about 2 minutes, using all the power I could generate in my mind to keep me breathing, freaky shit.

I would do it again.

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by darkslide180 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:33 pm

yea it can be very intense my first trip was but my second i just wanted to get out of i was in the same enviroment as my first trip and was on ther same bottle too it can be a wierd drug when you say you did 120mg of dxm do you meen you got straight up dxm or you measured it out with like ccc's?cause im looking for another way to do this with out the surrup cause that shits nasty

nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nixon » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:00 am

1000mg of DXM yeah, that was when I mixed it with Mescaline. I drink the syrup too, tastes realllllly bad but I got it down to finishing a 200ml bottle in 3 gulps with no time inbetween them, tastes really bad but the faster it goes down the better. There are ways to extract the DXM in pure form but it's really tricky (to me anyway D: )

Just work it out by how much Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide each 10ml of syrup contains and do some basic math (doesn't have to be each 10ml, it should say on the bottle 'each xx ml of 'product name' contains xx mg of dxm).

e.g. 200ml Bottle of Robitussin at 30mg DXM per 10ml of Robitussin, so there's 600mg of DXM in a 200ml bottle of Robitussin DX.

The most I've done is two and a half bottles - 1500mg DXM, crazy shit that was.
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]

darkslide180
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by darkslide180 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:16 pm

shit yea i can bearly down a 4oz without wanting to puke so i think im gonna go with ccc's next time evn thought i hear there worse for you

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:15 pm

ccc is fucked up
smoke blunts

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 am

For a guy who's about 145 pounds and has previous experience with various drugs, what dose would you recommend for a first trip?

For future reference, I don't think I'm goin' to try this just yet.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:04 am

http://www.dextroverse.org/whatis.html

scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the calculator to see what you want. I'd say that you should go on the low level of the 3rd plateau.
Peace Not Greed.

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:52 pm

So I guess I'd be aiming for about 500mg then according to that. Maybe this weekend I'll pick something up, haven't decided yet. I've been wanting to try for a bit of psychedellia for months, Iunno.

Anyone had any profound experiences? Or is it just fucked up. Erowid isn't helping much so far (just started reading).