breathalizer..

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
JokerTheTokerr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
Contact:

breathalizer..

Post by JokerTheTokerr »

I blew a .124 and i weigh 98 pounds. Anyone no what that means (obviously means i was drunk but how drunk?) :P
Im a chick
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

u weigh 98 pounds holy shit lol how old r ya
smoke blunts
JokerTheTokerr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
Contact:

Post by JokerTheTokerr »

im 15
Im a chick
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Reasonably drunk I guess? .08 is the legal limit for operating a vehicle, so you were mildly intoxicated. Not quite shitfaced though. You were more than likely more drunk a couple hours before the test.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

.124 is fairly mashed... it increases exponentially... so while .08 might not seem too drunk... by the time you reach .1 or .15 etc... it will increase more dramatically
woah
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

anything over .03 under the age of 21 is under the influence, lol. that sucks man
Image
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Depends where you are, many states and cities are zero tolerance so any alcohol, even .01 is illegal for a person under 21 years old. Sucks I know.

I blew a .003 or something like that after eating a meal. It wouldn't let me start a car with an interlock device. That sucked, so I had to go walk around for 15 minutes and try again to blow...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
JokerTheTokerr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
Contact:

Post by JokerTheTokerr »

Yeah i was ripped as hell too! the next day sucked hungover(whiskey and vodka will do that) and grounded so no bud to make me feel better
Im a chick
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Being hungover by yourself sucks!

Saturday morning we were all hung over, so we went to starbucks, sat for a while, then got Quizno's. Greasy sandwiches ftw!
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users