isketch

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

isketch

Post by SpRi7e »

lately since I've been using my mac and I can't play any games on it I go on www.isketch.net and it's pretty much just online pictionary and you can play with anyone you want and make your own servers for it and teams. If anyone wants to play it then send me a PM or something and i'll set up a room.

It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it but some people are HORRIBLE drawers.
Peace Not Greed.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: isketch

Post by andriaSRH »

Playing cuz I have nothing better to do. Had a good laugh when they gave me the word chariot and someone guessed dog shit.

And yea..some of these people are god awful drawers.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users