100 movies,100 quotes, 100 numbers

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

100 movies,100 quotes, 100 numbers

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Project some movieschool made, pretty nice


it has 100 quotes from 100 different movies in it counting down from 100

link
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

woh, that prolly took a long ass time
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users