Page 1 of 1
Coming Back to the USA to Visit...Gonna Get SOOO Stoned
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:20 am
by Princess_Ayana
I am SOOOOOO Happy!!!! I am coming back home to Atlanta next week, from Japan for a 2 week visit. My younger brother and I are visiting my mom and while im there I am going to get SOOOO high with my friends everyday. I have been in Japan for 3 months now and have only smoked ONCE. My friend is supposted to he hooking me up with some great DRO. I can't WAIT!!!! If you're in GA and wanna smoke with me, just give me a PM.
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:25 am
by xMDSx
Thats chill, odd thing is i have half n ounce of dro and some KB lying around here somewhere, so lets be sure to make it count!

Welcome back to the USA! =D
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:56 am
by MatteN
welcome back girl
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:11 am
by (weedguru)scarf
smoke up!!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:29 am
by Octoberbuds
ya maybe you will get some good ole american dick. OH YA!!!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:03 am
by weed-meen
congrac... I hope youle take full advantage of these 2 weeks in USA ...
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
How long will you be staying in Japan? Seems like you moved abroad for a prolonged time (with you visiting the us instead of going home etc)
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:56 pm
by Princess_Ayana
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:How long will you be staying in Japan? Seems like you moved abroad for a prolonged time (with you visiting the us instead of going home etc)
I'm going to be in Japan until August 2008 (studying abroad to improve my japanese. im pretty fluent in speaking but i cant read/write it well).
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:59 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
aha, cool. Well have fun back home!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm
by TmD
enjoy your time in Atlanta hope you enjoy a non sober time there.
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:39 pm
by xNubletx
Get some dick, roll some blunts, and have a fucking good time! (Wrap it up... seriously)
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:39 am
by TheRedBandit
Awesome. I was in Japan last winter to visit my roommate and I had no idea the laws on drugs were so strict. Good thing I didn't try to bring any.
Although, one of my friends apparently made a batch of weed cookies and ate them on the flight (14 hours). Haha, I don't know if I'd want to do that, 14 hours on a plane is not fun and weed seems to slow time down for me.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:34 pm
by The James Bond of Nugget
This thread makes me sick. My girlfriend is in China studying. I miss her so fucking badly.