Page 1 of 2
I need your opinion on this one. 1 through 10.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:37 am
by The James Bond of Nugget
Ok, I was thinking about getting a USPS poster tube, one that will fit snugly over a 1 liter plastic bottle, and is about 3 feet long. by inserting a metal stem and bowl about half way, and feeding some fish tank tubing or other hose either through or around the stem, inside of the poster tube, and all the way down to the bottom of the 1 liter. hit the monster water bong by putting your face over the top! would be a pretty cheap project, and well worth it i'm sure. if i ever follow through and make it, i'll be sure to post pics up.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:10 am
by Ikku
I have no idea what you just said but good luck.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:30 pm
by The James Bond of Nugget
Using only 8 dollars worth of parts, and stuff laying around the house, I managed to create a monster of a water bong. I wish my girlfriend didn't take her digital cam to china =(. It's about 4 feet tall, i used a 750ml grey goose bottle at the base for a water reservoir. I would imagine tipping the contents over would be fatal for the cardboard mailing tube, so I have to be careful. Hit a roach out of it, works great. Has a glass stem/bowl with a slider and a carb. Probably the best homemade bong i've ever made. I'll have to paint it and borrow someone's camera to show everyone =).
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:41 pm
by logically
yeah, I can't wait to see pics man
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:44 am
by spidermanlovesmj
sick dood.
cant wait for pics
kudos for the initiative you took into creating that beast of a bong.
you can go buy a cam then return it dude.
thats what i did for prom hahahahah..
peace yo
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:14 am
by The James Bond of Nugget
you can see pic here:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/R ... ground.jpg
i put a roll of tape at the bottom so it wouldn't tip over. hits great, you just have to really give it your all. the chamber is fucking huge. i used vinyl tubing, though it may be too thick for the head of the bottle (the chamber does'nt fill up that fast. solution is to break the head of the bottle or modify it some way). probably some time in the near future.
by the way, those are my reptiles in the background. my green iguana hannah's cage is the big brown one. the albino corn snake peaches' is on the left. my savannah monitor chad is on the right. i know the photo quality isn't that great. for reference on how tall the bong is, the top of the iguana cage measures close to 49 inches. (over 4 feet) so i'd say it's about 52 inches high and 3 in diameter.
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:10 pm
by swanee89
that pic is shitty, no offense
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:52 am
by logically
I can barely make out anything in the pic, but congrats on a working monster bong!
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 am
by JokersAce
we need better pic
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:29 am
by The James Bond of Nugget
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:53 am
by swanee89
what kind of camera are you using?
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:05 am
by The James Bond of Nugget
logitech quickcam chat webcam
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:33 pm
by Mr Skunky
looks ok to me

great bong! im gunna make an even bigger one using this peice of (unused) drainpipe we have at my house! its not clear plastic but itll do the trick
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:31 am
by logically
Ok, now that I see those new pictures I totally get it. I'm really tempted to do that, it looks pretty intense!
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:45 am
by swanee89
wtf happened to your avatar bond? its like hell hudge and got some hot, but fake, ass chick on it.
daddy likey