Page 1 of 1
Bourne Ultimatum
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:50 am
by king
just came out today and my friends and I went to see it....it was good...i liked it...action scenes were good especially the fighting...id recommend to those who liked the first 2 movies.

......my friends and i were a little blazed when watchin the movie
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 am
by (weedguru)scarf
i read that all the stunts were actual stunts...no cgi.... pretty cool
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:54 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
another Bourne Identity flick?
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:46 pm
by Vinyl
yeah there were three in the book series, you ahve to expect the movies to be the same. i cant wait to see it, but being the cheap fuck i am ill see it online. the only thing i spend money on these days is weed and munchies.
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:29 pm
by king
^^^^^...haha! but yea i hope they come out with another one, but a whole different story...
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:09 am
by Junipera
I was blazed when I saw this and damn was it good. I was super tired and fell asleep during it unfortunately but a gunshot woke me up and it was still bad ass. Ended sooner than I would have expected but I might have missed a decent chunk of the movie in my slumber =\