Looks awesome and has 8 player coop etc !
Red Dead redemption
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Red Dead redemption
Rockstar's next sandbox game, GTA goes wild wild west 
Looks awesome and has 8 player coop etc !
Looks awesome and has 8 player coop etc !
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
I watched that trailer a couple days ago! Oh my god...so many games, never enough TIME! That game looks so great, Flow! What system are you going to buy it for?

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
it is superb on a HD tv :p
And keith, i'm buying it for 360 of course! Then we can roam the west together.
I'll be the indian! (native) :p
And keith, i'm buying it for 360 of course! Then we can roam the west together.
I'll be the indian! (native) :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
meh, in about five years we'll probably see mmo's with current crysis graphics,cryengine 3 is gonna be way too tough on mediocre systems for the first ten years lol.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
cryengine 2 still fries computers lol, but cryengine 3 is being developed for xbox and playstation too which is pretty cool.

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
True,but I do think that the PC version of Cryengine 3 will be vastly superior to both consoles, I'll be buying it on pc for sure.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Red Dead redemption
it will definately be better on a pc because you can mod pcs, but cryengine 2 is already known to fry computers let alone 3.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users