Kick-Ass

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Kick-Ass

Post by Bubbles »

so im watching a cam version of this movie right now and goddamn its an excellent movie. its not a kids show either btw theres actually a ton of swearing and violence and shit.


watched the whole thing now and must say its probably going to be the best movie this year easily.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by wgToonces »

I didn't want to see this because of the trailer but it's good a lot of good reviews from people so I think I'll watch it.
:scratchs:
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

thats a big call man... "best movie of the year easily" ?
woah
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by wgToonces »

Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

It seemed like an interesting,funny movie so I'm definitely checking it out soon.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by Bubbles »

Toonces wrote:Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..
well i did, and i stick by my statement. this is an excellent awe inspiring movie and probably one of marvels best, it has the perfect combination of violence and humor and drama to make a good movie.

its not a superhero movie that blows shit up and the main character is there to destroy evil, its just the story of a comic book guy getting caught up in the mobster underworld.

i cant think of a movie so far that compares to it, although Iron Man 2 looks pretty promising.
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by Ikku »

I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by wgToonces »

flyinhigh wrote:
Toonces wrote:Yeah man, you can't just say shit like that..
well i did, and i stick by my statement. this is an excellent awe inspiring movie and probably one of marvels best, it has the perfect combination of violence and humor and drama to make a good movie.

its not a superhero movie that blows shit up and the main character is there to destroy evil, its just the story of a comic book guy getting caught up in the mobster underworld.

i cant think of a movie so far that compares to it, although Iron Man 2 looks pretty promising.
Lol I was kidding.
:scratchs:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by cutthecashflow »

hahaha flying your too much for even me sometimes
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by Bubbles »

cutthecashflow wrote:hahaha flying your too much for even me sometimes

i have no idea what that means, it makes me feel like a kid again though, so i will agree with you.


and Toonces,

Image
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by cutthecashflow »

Just means I like your attitude man, Im going to this tomorrow.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by Bubbles »

cutthecashflow wrote:Just means I like your attitude man, Im going to this tomorrow.
nice, man. have fun. :rastasmoke:
Image
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by J O E »

Ikku wrote:I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance
I thought the exact same thing as most people... after seeing the trailer I was like fuck this movie it looks dumb... but after a friend told me the movie was highlarious and since I have trust in his taste, I watched it...



and let me say Kick-Ass KICKS ASS
its just there in the air
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by wgToonces »

Toonces wrote:I didn't want to see this because of the trailer but it's good a lot of good reviews from people so I think I'll watch it.
Or in other words..
Ikku wrote:I thought the trailer looked real shit but maybe not, I've heard only good things. Maybe I'll have to give it a chance
:P
:scratchs:
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Kick-Ass

Post by Ikku »

man I'm totally unoriginal :bong:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users