I watched this last night, and it is one of the glossiest, and most underwhelming movies i have seen for a while.
Everything is too perfect, the plot sets itself out too clearly.
Sandra Bullock is no better in this than she is in Miss Congeniality...
dont bother.... 2/10
The Blindside
Moderator: Moderators
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
The Blindside
woah
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Blindside
Wasn't planning on it lol.(weedguru)scarf wrote:...dont bother....
It looks god awful.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6579
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: The Blindside
looks shit, mate, cheers for confirming that we can judge a book by its cover...sometimes.
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: The Blindside
Saw it in theaters awhile back and enjoyed it... Haven't seen it since though.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
