Dr. Chronic?
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 am
First and foremost I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this site, I have learned a ton through it.
Ok, questions:
Does Dr. Chronic ship to the u.s.? I have heard nothing but good things about that seed bank so I would like to purchase from them.
Also, does anyone know any gift cards that can be used for international online purchases? Been looking around and most seem to not allow it.
Dr. Chronic and the gift card payment is my prefered way to go, but im open to any other suggestions for buying online from the u.s.
Thanks guys
Ok, questions:
Does Dr. Chronic ship to the u.s.? I have heard nothing but good things about that seed bank so I would like to purchase from them.
Also, does anyone know any gift cards that can be used for international online purchases? Been looking around and most seem to not allow it.
Dr. Chronic and the gift card payment is my prefered way to go, but im open to any other suggestions for buying online from the u.s.
Thanks guys