Page 1 of 1
fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 am
by weedguru_animal
I used to be fifA, as a kid...but then I was introduced to PES, and have never looked back. But now...a close mate, of a similar ilk to me, has told me that I should at least check out the modern FIFA efforts. And with this in mind, I have ordered a cable to allow me to connect my ps2 controller to my PC, and once it arrives, I will download FIFA 11 for the PC. Are there any other FIFA or PES fanatics here????
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am
by sugarstalker
in the days of old, as in a couple of years ago (PES 08 & PES 09) PES was the better game, but the latest FIFA's have been exquisite, and well worth a look
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 pm
by sugarstalker
I downloaded the demos for both fifa 11 and pes 11 and I am quite torn about which I think is the better game.
I'm leaning towards fifa though, just because in PES the game changes the player you're using automatically, and I find that incredibly annoying, and really gamebreaking. but I would say that PES is visually more beautiful, and there are parts where I prefer PES, but the player changing is just too much of a game breaker for me.
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 am
by weedguru_animal
mate...its always been possible to change the settings on pes to allow manual changing of players, or semi auto, or auto...i can't remember what I use, but its likely semi-assisted, more because my pad is fucked than i need help!
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am
by SpRi7e
the only time I played FIFA was when the game FIRST came out... I think it was for PS1 I think? Anyways yeah, that game was awesome when I was young
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm
by LiQuIdKnIgHt*
fifa 12 is very nice online and fantastic when stoned!fifa is awesome 2 player!2 stoned guys and fifa is hours of fun!havent tryed pes12 yet but will always be an fifa fan
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm
by SToNeR ChRiS
I know this thread is over a year old now but...
I had never bought FIFA until this year and it is truly amazing. As LiQuIsKnIgHt said, I've literally killed HOURS playing this game. I had pro evolution in either 2007 or 2008 and it truly doesn't even begin to compare to this game. I rarely play my NHL game which is what I usually play year in year out.
Anyway if anyone else has it around here be sure to add me up. Inbox me if you have it and want my gamertag.
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 am
by weedguru_animal
Perhaps I should give the newer versions of Fifa a chance...but you know...these days, with my Queen to adore, the hellhound to keep jolly and above ground, the sun, sea, ocean and garden to enjoy, I seem to have lost my appetite for computer games. Saying that, I'd very much still enjoy, without any doubt, an evening or five spent getting happily stoned and playing pro evo with some mates from back home...
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:30 am
by omnific.dc
I'm a bit of a fan..haven't played in like a year. Loved that underground fifa.
Re: fifa vs pro evo
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 am
by weedguru_animal
FInally...I have given in and ordered a copy of fifa 2013, for my decrepit ps2. I doubt I will have much time or eagerness to put hours into learning a new system, unless that is, I can find a worthy human challenger, with whom I can get happily stoned, a little drunk, and engage in lengthy evenings of games and victories. If it turns out that I am simply too institutionalized into Pro evo, and I lose and lose and lose, rage and roar, in that case I will leave this game well alone.