Page 1 of 1

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:46 pm
by Bubbles


Gary Oldman on a mole hunt... need i say more?

Re: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Finally saw this movie on saturday morning. I was very, very impressed.

Re: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 am
by weedguru_animal
I liked it also, Fire. Its pace was perhaps too slow for my tastes, but the acting was of a high standard, the plot made sense and pieced itself together in an interesting manner. Its hard for me to dislike Oldman, certainly one of the finest actors the motherland has produced.

Re: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
weedguru_animal wrote:I liked it also, Fire. Its pace was perhaps too slow for my tastes, but the acting was of a high standard, the plot made sense and pieced itself together in an interesting manner. Its hard for me to dislike Oldman, certainly one of the finest actors the motherland has produced.
Couldn't agree more, Dan. It was a little slow, but it was intricate enough to make up for that. I've now seen this film dozens of times and it's one of my favourites. Very, very classy film.